i need advice

AliceSummers

i dont know what to do any more me and my boyfriend broke up a few days ago and he said he still loves me and i still love him but the reason he broke up with me is because people we making fun of him for dating someone my age i am 15 he i 17 but it is not fair i just dont know what to do we still love each other but i dont know how we can be together any ideas

He's broken up with you. There's not much you can do but accept it and move forwards. Try not to upset yourself further trying to change something that's out of your ability to change. Your friends and family may be looking out for him and you at the same time if they think that you're too young for him or if he is too old for you. It's best to let it go.

If he is not emotionally mature enough to deal with someone teasing him about his younger girlfriend, he is not emotionally mature enough to have a truly loving relationship. Look at it this way: he cares more about his image (what it looks like that he is dating someone younger) than he does about your relationship (he broke up with you).

You have a lot of time left in life. Have fun with your friends and concentrate on school. If it is meant to be, he will come around. If not, there is a very, very big world out there!

Archived