What does this mean?

PJM

Hello Every one,

If you have dating with someone at work , and of course I started digging more about him at work , which I think made him uncomfortable, and he is now rejecting my instigram request. Is he doing that because we are professionals at same place ( I am at a higher level) or has he lost interest in me? Right now our relationship is very casual as I asked some space to work in my personal stuff. My gut tells me he still likes me a lot but it hurts that he is not accepting my invitation. Thank you.

This is the guy who has dated several women at work? I thought you were taking a break from seeing him.

Also, what do you mean by "digging more about him at work"? Are you asking the other women he's dated for information about him?

Why after 4 months of a casual fling are you now adding him on instagram?

How is your divorce proceedings going?

I think you should prioritise your worries.

YOU asked for space. So why are YOU inviting him to follow you on Instagram?

Weird!?!

Why after 4 months of a casual fling are you now adding him on instagram?

How is your divorce proceedings going?

I think you should prioritise your worries.

YOU asked for space. So why are YOU inviting him to follow you on Instagram?

Weird!?!

OP really doesn't know what she wants. He is doing what she asked and she is attracted to him more.

OP you asked for space, he gave it to you. If you are now done with the space, stop with the games with instagram, put on your big girl panties on and just come right out and say you'd like to continue to bang.

Not sure about your divorce stuff, since i don't know the back story i'll stop here.

Do not connect on social media. You asked for "space" so expect him to leave you alone.

he is now rejecting my instigram request. Is he doing that because we are professionals at same place ( I am at a higher level) or has he lost interest in me? Right now our relationship is very casual as I asked some space to work in my personal stuff.

Archived