Is she interested or am i delusional?

Kovsal

Female manager always smiling wide whenever i smile or talk when were alone. Playfully hitting and pushing. And calling me names. Shes wiped sweat off my face with her hand. Other day i let her know i find her physically attractive. Find her oggling me when im not looking. I play hot and cold due to the situation. But she does it also.

I'm afraid it may already be awkward and it's because your manager is acting inappropriately in a work setting. What is the atmosphere generally like there? Do your coworkers date each other (not against company policy)? Is it more or less a fun environment or is it more corporate? Depending on your job interest or motivation or your career goals, being side tracked like this might not be a good idea.

Possibly because she thinks it's a safe relationship, i.e. she assumes that you both know where the boundaries are, she feels she can tease you and all the rest. You are holding back because she's your manager and it would raise a storm of doo-doo if you did anything about it. Keep holding onto that 'holding back' feeling. It's keeping you out of a whole load of trouble.

I'm afraid it may already be awkward and it's because your manager is acting inappropriately in a work setting. What is the atmosphere generally like there? Do your coworkers date each other (not against company policy)? Is it more or less a fun environment or is it more corporate? Depending on your job interest or motivation or your career goals, being side tracked like this might not be a good idea.

have a side job at a fast food restaurant doing truck and maintenance. So its kind of in between corporate and casual

Speaking as a supervisor, what she is doing is inappropriate, however she is completely into you. If you feel the same way, perhaps have a conversation with her outside of work hours. Talk openly about your feelings for each other, keep it strictly professional at work and enjoy your time together away from the workplace.

Archived