Signs woman is interested in you

Calikid321

Alright guys I feel I really struggle here and don’t know how to know if a girl likes me. Most female friends I’ve ever had have talked to me first so it’s easy for me to engage them but if I have to approach a random girl and talk to her first I have no idea what to say. I’m 29 and have only been in 1 serious relationships and it was a 10 year one so since I was 18 I was in the relationship. My ex used to tell me I was naive with some of my female friends but I seriously don’t know what to look for that shows interest. I assume woman are always nice because they’ve always been nice to me when we’re friends and sometimes they would joke around about sex things but doesn’t everybody? I’ve never had the best confidence in myself either even if people say I look good I still think I don’t and just assume they’re being nice. Here’s a pic of me and yes I’m normally really shy. Any advice on this stuff would help thanks guys.

https://imgur.com/a/1m4q6pH

Well, I think in a bar/night club or online situation, you would know a woman is interested in you because she would only talk to you if she was interested. A woman would try to walk away from you in a bar and wouldn't reply online if she wasn't interested. If you find it hard to walk up to women in bars, maybe you should try online dating? In real life it may be a bit trickier, but generally the same rule applies. If a woman seems to be talking to you a lot, smiling, giggling, she might like you. In social situations you could just try starting general conversations and getting to know women. Don't put pressure on yourself to pick up. I think meeting women in a low key environment like social groups or parties might be better.

Well, I think in a bar/night club or online situation, you would know a woman is interested in you because she would only talk to you if she was interested.

That reminds me of a night a couple of months ago, I was at a bar. I was siting next to a woman who was my type (kinda my type at first glance) and age...which never happens. I was busy on the phone for 15 minutes and never heard a peep from her, she ignored me (to be fair, I was ignoring her too). Then I asked her one question and she talked my ears off for an hour and a half......I could not get a word in! lol

Archived