I like her, she likes me, but she has a boyfriend!

Well, i've been hanging out with this girl at school...we talk on the phone for hours and hours upon end...and I can't seem to get her out of my head.

I've told her that I like her alot...she says she does too...but as the title says; she's got a boyfriend. She's had him for 10 months, and I don't know if she'd be willing to leave him...

It's literally driving me crazy, I've got her on my mind all the time...

Please help. What should I do? Should I confront her about how I truly feel and risk rejectioin?

the problem i see arising from confronting her would be that she might have to 'back off' a little bit from the relationship between the two of you, (if she is loyal to the b/f g/f relationship with her b/f). That is something to keep in mind. You perhaps might want to hold off on getting into that...but, heck, what do I know? Anyway, welcome to enotalone. Hope you find the answer you are looking for. =)

What purpose would it serve to tell her your feelings to her knowing her status? Are you hoping that she will turn & come to you & break up with her bf to be with you? I very much doubt it...Since she already knows that you like her, just keep it as it is & go ahead & talk to her if you want, but do keep your mind & eyes open to other SINGLE females! Your story sounds very similar to my brother, but of course he ended up not getting the girl afterall that I warned him about. But he is young & still learning. The girl may just like your company & conversation, but if she's a good gf, her heart will belong to her bf & not to you! If not, then can you picture yourself with her knowing what she does behind her bf's back & who knows she may do the same thing to you if you were planning to get with her?

Well, i've been hanging out with this girl at school...we talk on the phone for hours and hours upon end...and I can't seem to get her out of my head.

I've told her that I like her alot...she says she does too...but as the title says; she's got a boyfriend. She's had him for 10 months, and I don't know if she'd be willing to leave him...

It's literally driving me crazy, I've got her on my mind all the time...

Please help. What should I do? Should I confront her about how I truly feel and risk rejectioin?

as hard as it is let it go.

i went through this but they were together for like 4 years. she knew how I felt and was fine with it. we were still friends but could never be in a relationship.

let it go for the sake of your mind... i know i was completely obsessed by this girl and it was very unhealthy.

-.ins

pfft, dude

dont listen am in a simler situation... graunted mine is more complecated lol but my advise is if u like her stick with it, she has already said she likes you and and talk for hours! just go fir it and stick with but beware its a bump road lol

Never get involved with someone who is already in a relationship. It only leads to trouble and heartache. No matter what happens, it isn't good. Say she did leave him. Are you or her going to feel guilty for breaking them up? How do you know she won't be thinking of and missing him? How do you think he'll take it? How do you know she won't turn around and leave you for another friend that she's gotten close to? And if she doesn't leave him after you've put your heart out there, its going to hurt.

You have to respect it when people already have established relationships. Should things not work out between them, then you may have a chance. But until then you need to back away, respect what they have, and try to move on yourself.

I agree with ShySoul -- it's not worth the potential heartache, trust me. She knows you're interested in her, but she's already involved with someone. Look for other people. If she breaks up with him then you can pursue her, but until then don't wait for her, just be open to meeting new people!

Take care,

lily04

Here's what you do:

Tell her frankly that you like her a lot and would like to go out with her, but that you don't want to mess around with somebody else's relationship. Leave it at that.

If she likes you more, then she will come to you. If not, she will stay with her boyfriend. That's it.