trying to find the spot and its not the clitoris or gspot

xburbx

ok, my girlfriend has a spot in her genital area that is some how stimulated that can get her off. she hasnt told me yet and i dont know why, but i cant figure out where.i know about the clit and gspot. thats not it. its near the entrance to the vagina but not in it, and she said it has something to do with stimulating blood. SOMEONE TELL ME

• 1 month later...

The outside if you rub the penis up and down the outside of the inner part.....you know the pink part.....that is the spot. I don't let my boyfriend do that to me because when he does that I end up submitting to anything and we ended up not using protection because neither of us could control ourselves. That was scarey!!!!!

Hi there,

I'm a sex educator/advisor and I can help you out. Yes, the area that runs in a straight line from the clitoris to the gspot is very sensitive and arousable. Orgasms can be elicited by rubbing this spot. To find the area, take your finger and point it on her clitoris and then move your finger in a straight line down towards the opening of the vagina. That entire area can for some women be a very hot spot. It is interconnected to both the gspot and the clitoris and if you rub her clitoris while simultaneously rubbing that area inbetween you can give her exquisite pleasure.

I would also encourage you to try and communicate with your girlfriend more. She needs to be able to talk freely with you about what feels good for her and where she needs to be touched.

Hope that helps and that you have fun finding it!

Cynthia Perkins