So lost please help me :(

Msfaith

I've been a seeing a guy for 2 months or so. We were talking 6 months prior when I was overseas When we first started hanging out face to face as friends we opened up to each other and he told me he has an ex in another country and referred to her as "the one he will always love but cant be with because of the distance" i was taken back a bit by it i must admit, but since then we've gotten a lot stronger and told each other how much we both care for each other. But just today his ex was in a car accident, and fighting for her life and he is now booking a flight accross the other side of the world to see her I feel so selfish cos I know she is fighting for her life. But what do you think this means? Will I lose him to her if she survives and if she doesn't will I still lose him...please please help, I'm lost

MsFaith, I am sorry you are going through such a tough time and feeling like a that cruise ship adrift in the gulf. You are in a tough spot but as Edmund said, you have no idea what he will do, or even why he strung you along when his heart belonged to another. You can only control what you do. Look carefully at this relationship and this guy. You have a chance to get some distance and perspective, you deserve someone who will give their whole heart to you. Are you ever going to get that with this man, even if she passes?

Archived