Need Ideas for Business

Hello All!

Thank you for taking the time to help out! Without getting to much into the company itself- I have a business helping people relocate to another state, and its rapidly growing daily - my wife is the realtor and since we just started the company 3-4 mos ago we are just getting into the sales from the group aspect through people buying homes and relocating ….my question is this …

We have a large following, what else can I do to help people relocate (aside from the major things like real estate, moving companies etc) that I can provide through possibly social media that people would purchase which in turn could help with steady source of income (even if minor) ? I am not in the business of taking advantage of anyone so please do not assume that, I am actually helping people change there lives here , just curious as I was thinking a relocation packet with advertisements from local companies could be one …

Any other ideas would be huge!

Thank you!

Great question!! You may want to consider coop advertising with plumbers, contractors, electricians, restaurants, locksmiths, auto mechanics, painters in the area, like a coupon circular or welcome kit they can reference or use; I find the post office one so bare. Do you do any installations like TV stands, closet, or have a carpenter you can package services together like hooks, change out lighting fixtures?

Some great suggestions!

I wonder if you can tailor your packages (in a general way) to the interests of the person relocating?

For example: I love food, hiking, wellness, spirituality, and the arts. Maybe I live in a condo and will be super busy with my job so I need a house cleaner but not a landscaper... and I like to stay well groomed so I need a good nail salon, hair dresser, shopping district, health food stores, etc. Having a relocation company provide me with a "bespoke" list of things in the various cities that would be useful to me would be 5 star treatment for sure!

It would be easy enough to do if all of the lists were prepared in advance and you just needed to pull the different sections together for a particular client's needs.

Archived