Constipation and hemoroid after oral masturbation

Hi. Female 38. Each time i am stimulated only in the vagina without even getting a penetration (for instance after a light masturbation without anal stimulation) i get the heavy sensation and pulses down the rectum which is followed by a two or three day hemoroid .i am so nervous n soooooo sad. Even when I think of the guy whom i love, this heavy burning sensation which may well lead to a two day constipation pops up. I am so sad. I am suffering from the 2-day hemoroid after masturbation, as i speak 😢

Have you ever been to a doctor? You seem unaware of basic physiology or the translation software is off. You need to discuss this with a doctor and have an exam.

Female 38. Even when I think of the guy whom i love, this heavy burning sensation which may well lead to a two day constipation pops up. I am suffering from the 2-day hemoroid after masturbation
What is "oral masturbation"?

I'm almost afraid of the answer...

Either means:

1) Guy is going down on girl

2) Guy is "rimming" her - it's like Option 1 but on the backdoor.

OP, I don't know what's wrong but what you're describing isn't normal. You should probably see a doctor or even a gyno.

Either means:

1) Guy is going down on girl

2) Guy is "rimming" her - it's like Option 1 but on the backdoor.

OP, I don't know what's wrong but what you're describing isn't normal. You should probably see a doctor or even a gyno.

But masturbation is self-pleasure, which is why I'm confused.

It's not something I have experienced or heard of in others - sorry. Haemmorrhoids are associated with constipation and I didn't think they were something you get for only a day or two, so I think your self-diagnosis might be off. As others have said, this is a question best answered by a medical professional. Your doctor might be doing telephone consultations during this time if you can't see anyone face to face, so it's still worth making contact to ask.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived