How do you break the touch barrier?

googoodollsroc

This girl I liked almost touched me on the hand but she sorta backed out of it last minute (It was obvious to see what she was doing). She's never been physical with a guy and I just wanna break the touch barrier very lightly cause some times she can get very close to me and I think she keeps trying to break the barrier but she can't so has anybody got any ideas that can help me?

I know this sound weried but I think that might be too much for her, one guy just tapped her on the knee and she got quite funny about it.

How old is she?

Also, maybe she likes you but didn't really like that one guy that tapped her on the knee. The same touch by different people will provide different reactions.

You could try just touching knees when sitting next to her. Or perhaps placing your hand next to hers and touch edges of your palm. Another one is to place your hand on her shoulder when pointing something out. All very innocent touches that could be accidents.

Age will have a lot to do with it.

Experience will have a lot to do with it.

Whether or not she likes you and WANTS to be touched by you will have almost everything to do with it.

Is she interested in you? Does she know you're interested in her?

Hugs are always a good way to ease into more touching. Next time you're together, and one of you is leaving, give her a hug and make sure to pull her really close.

Social touch --> Friendship touch --> the sky is the limit.

Social touch is like touching their hand while talking for example or tapping someone on the should to get their attention. Basically normal, safe places to touch someone in most social outtings. Pretty easy to understand.

Friendship touching is different, you wouldnt put your arm around someone you didnt know so that wouldnt be considered social touch. But a friend or someone you like, yes. Hands on the upper - lower back, also friendship touch, basically still having no real direct touching but understanding they are comfortable with you.

If you want to break the touch barrier, just dont be threatening, it isnt a big deal at all.... she gets touched by several different people a day in different ways, but are they stressing about it? Not at all. So what makes you different? Your intentions shouldnt make your interaction with her any different. Tease her or something, punch her in the arm, doesnt matter really.

Age will have a lot to do with it.

Experience will have a lot to do with it.

Whether or not she likes you and WANTS to be touched by you will have almost everything to do with it.

Is she interested in you? Does she know you're interested in her?

Hugs are always a good way to ease into more touching. Next time you're together, and one of you is leaving, give her a hug and make sure to pull her really close.

She's 18. I guess she sorta is cause she can get pretty close to me and like I said she tried touching my hand and I don't wanna make too much of a move on her just incase I've beeen reading her sign wrong. But the hug idea is good cause I get hugged by alot of girls that are my friends so it isn't "heavy" at all.

She's 18. I guess she sorta is cause she can get pretty close to me and like I said she tried touching my hand and I don't wanna make too much of a move on her just incase I've beeen reading her sign wrong. But the hug idea is good cause I get hugged by alot of girls that are my friends so it isn't "heavy" at all.

Don't worry making too much of a move. It is the man's job, it is in our DNA. Feelings won't be hurt. Girls know that we try to get away with more than we can. You won't know unless you try. I used to be like you and always shy about making a move. Now I just do it and do it with confidence. It has only worked on my favor. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Archived