Fleshlight (male sex toy) review -- from someone who has had real sex

Jpo

Alright, I'm swallowing my pride here and posting this.

I know a lot of guys are wondering if this is like the real deal. Well, I've done both so I'm going to answer it for you.

It seriously does feel a lot like a real vagina. Of course it isn't is good as actual sex, since you don't have the rest of the woman to come with it, but the fake vagina simulates the real thing pretty well.

Now it isn't exactly the same, especially if you feel it with your fingers, but if you wear a condom and stick your penis in it, the sensation is not that different than real sex (with a condom). Without a condom it feels a bit different, but basically the same.

For all you guys out there who are virgins and are nervous/apprehensive about what you are in for, you might want to check it out, it will give you a pretty good idea. I suppose you could practice as well to last longer.

Insults away!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh...fleshlights are really creepy. They just look...so weird. I'd feel the same with sex toys that try to look like a real penis. It's just...ugh....so creepy in its disembodied horror.

I don't know how I feel about a guy owning and using a fleshlight. Kind of glad my boyfriend didn't do that before I met him though. Can't really explain why. Perhaps it's because 'practicing' for sex seems really...weird to me?

Wow... Of course you would be the first person to answer this.

I just wouldn't tell anyone. Sure it is creepy, but no one needs to know.

Seriously though, how is it any different than women using dildos or vibrators? It isn't.

Wow... Of course you would be the first person to answer this.

I just wouldn't tell anyone. Sure it is creepy, but no one needs to know.

Seriously though, how is it any different than women using dildos or vibrators? It isn't.

It seems like vibrators and dildos are used for pleasure but the main appeal of a fleshlight is that it's used for 'practice'. At least, that's what I always got from it. That it'll prepare you for a real life vagina.

The idea of practicing for sex is weird to me.

And yes, I am the first person to answer this. Got a problem with that? And, you're right, no one needs to know. Honestly, I wouldn't want to know. haha.

It seems like vibrators and dildos are used for pleasure but the main appeal of a fleshlight is that it's used for 'practice'. At least, that's what I always got from it. That it'll prepare you for a real life vagina.

The idea of practicing for sex is weird to me.

And yes, I am the first person to answer this. Got a problem with that? And, you're right, no one needs to know. Honestly, I wouldn't want to know. haha.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I used it for pleasure.

I would understand though why guys would want to practice more than women. They are probably worried they will be a "minute man", whereas women can just fake it if they have to.

For guys, even bad sex is still pretty good sex. It isn't the same for women (from the women who I have talked to). So guys have more pressure on them IMO.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I used it for pleasure.

I would understand though why guys would want to practice more than women. They are probably worried they will be a "minute man", whereas women can just fake it if they have to.

For guys, even bad sex is still pretty good sex. It isn't the same for women (from the women who I have talked to). So guys have more pressure on them IMO.

Haha. Okay, I believe you on the pleasure thing and that you aren't using it as vagina training wheels.

I guess I don't understand it from a male perspective. But, I honestly think guys worry far too much about these things. Their worrying probably causes a lot of the problems too.

In my somewhat limited knowledge of this subject, I am going to advance the theory that the "flashlight" is a relatively new device, though I suspect variations on this instrument have been around since we fell out of trees and started walking around (and if some of the visuals experienced at the monkey house at the zoo are accurate, then even before then)

However...

I wouldn't bother with one. I am pro-masturbation and all, but what is wrong with one's hand? (or even better, someone else's hand)

Good analogy with dildos/vibrators though. To me, I suppose that a woman "going to town" with a vibrator is totally hot sexy but a guy using a fleshlight is kinda ewwww and kinda "loser-ish". edit note: there's enough gay in me to think that watching a guy wank is pretty hot too - just not with a "tool"

Not sure how one cleans these things either but that might be for another thread.

These things are good points.

Seems like it would be hard to clean. At least real vag's are self-cleaning... sorta

This is gross, but you just run water through it in the bathtub or wherever and the 'stuff' just comes out. It doesn't stick to whatever these things are made of. Pretty easy to clean.

In my opinion the more annoying thing to clean is the lube off your penis.

And girl's vag's are hardly self cleaning, you just don't have to clean it.

Plus fleshlights don't get sore after you have crazy sex all night (damn you women!).

uhh, I'm pretty sure most guys would buy it for pleasure not practice.

Thanks for the "confirmation" Jpo lol. but is it any better at simulating sex? what I mean is, to me, using my hands to move a tube up and down is not going to be any more real than if I didn't have it.

(Man posting that felt weird!)

Oh I kegel that toy outta the water.

Now where's that "practice" dildo?....

Haha! I bet! I got your "practice" dildo right here!

Alright... Probably inappropriate (I'm done with these jokes mods I promise!).

uhh, I'm pretty sure most guys would buy it for pleasure not practice.

Thanks for the "confirmation" Jpo lol. but is it any better at simulating sex? what I mean is, to me, using my hands to move a tube up and down is not going to be any more real than if I didn't have it.

(Man posting that felt weird!)

Well, the moving the tube with your hands part isn't very real-sexish, but the way on it feels on your penis is. And apparently the website has all these ideas were you can mount it and pound away like it was a real woman.

This is gross, but you just run water through it in the bathtub or wherever and the 'stuff' just comes out. It doesn't stick to whatever these things are made of. Pretty easy to clean.

In my opinion the more annoying thing to clean is the lube off your penis.

Yeah, I'll agree...that's gross.

Plus fleshlights don't get sore after you have crazy sex all night (damn you women!).

Exactly...I don't have to clean it...it cleans itself...and that can be interpreted so many ways.

Yeah, I'll agree...that's gross.

Exactly...I don't have to clean it...it cleans itself...and that can be interpreted so many ways.

Well the last girl I was with made me clean it in the shower afterwords... But I wasn't exactly complaining.

ok ok... score more for the toy...

*cough*

but actually.. miracle of nature. The woman bit actually IS self-cleaning. I mean sure... we gotta shower and groom like anyone.. but the vag flushes itself clean remarkably well when healthy. +1 vagina

(do you really have "crazy all night sex" with fleshlight?)

ok here goes... I've always found the fleshlights slightly creepy while I think vibrators and dildos are normal. I cannot give a valid reason for this except that when I imagine guys using fleshlights, I think of 50-year-old lecherous virgin guys.

Well, even the name "fleshlight" sounds kinda...I dunno, icky. Though dildo sounds dumb and vibrator sounds like an appliance.

Archived