James443

Try to make this short. I have been with my girlfriend for 5 years now and the last year or so i have started having feelings for her bothers wife, which i guess would be my sister in law. They have 2 kids, we dont have any.. The wife finally talked to me about these feelings and said she has these same feelings towards me. We have flirted alot in the past, but never acted on our feelings. But I feel that even though these are feelings, i feel im not fully commited my realationship with my girlfriend.

Knowing we both have feelings for each other and its very tough now, knowing she has these same feelings.. How can i move past these feelings? I know there not right and how could we ever be a couple isnt right. She says when i wear a certain pair of jeans its hard to resist me. But sometimes just seeing her brings these feelings back to me. But I cant just avoid family things and stop seeing her kids, etc.

So basically what she has told you is that she has NO emotional feelings for you , just physical. She likes you in certain clothes etc so it has NOTHING do do with your personality at all.

When you say she “finally” talked to you about these “feelings” , my guess is that you have been flirting with her and she eventually said yes ok I think you look hot at times.

On her part that is NOT feelings , just a mere reaction to your conversation. That you initiated which was in complete disrespect to your gf.

If you are not feeling committed to your gf , then you end the relationship. And do so with respect.

You will also respectfully cut off all ties with her including her brothers wife. Who incidentally just acknowledged your flirting but will unlikely reciprocate. Unless she is simply a woman you wouldn’t want to know. Ie someone that would readily cheat on the father of her kids just because another wore nice jeans.

You are thinking with your small brain.

And nothing good will come of that.

You need to stop stringing your gf along and end things. Is this an arranged situation where you have to date her or are stuck with her? You can avoid "family things" by ending it with your gf. Leave her sister-in-law alone. Find your own new unmarried gf.

i feel im not fully commited my realationship with my girlfriend.But I cant just avoid family things and stop seeing her kids, etc.

Archived