The Ex contacts Me after I told him I hate him

To my surprise tonight, my ex texts me to ask me do I still hate him. I told him...no. i shouldnt have said that. dont like what you are doing. very painful......He replied back saying

Im just being me like I tell you to be. My heart is not ready for all that love stuff. I respect you for not wanting to sleep around, that great. every time you blow up on me, it just makes it easier for me to not be with you. sometimes the past messes up the presentand that how life goes. I have been as honest to you as i can but that pic in your head wont let it end. I know I am wrong for alot of things I do and I am sorry. Have a good one.

I reply

I dont want to blow up on you anymore. I know that is not good. I know I need to change

At the end do of the day, Im a star and he is a circle. he wants me to be his homey, lover, friend kinda sort of. I think I need to continue to leave it alone.

I was glad to hear from him. It shows me he has heart. I think we need to leave it where it is. What do you think?

I think you most definitely should leave it where it is. Its true what your ex says - its so much easier to walk away and to think you have most definitely made the right choice when you argue. It has been left at a nice "place". Leave him be and let that take affect.

Yeah, I agree with everyone. Apparently he feels guilty about what he has done too but the blow up is not called for all the time. I text him this morning and said

hey good morning. I wanted to say sorry too. I see that blow p thing. I see it. I do feel guilty about it. Its not good. Im sorry.

Im going to leave it at that. I dont like what is going on but he is living his life the way he wants and there is nothing I can do to change that. I am glad we got to discuss the matter but Im gonna chill. I dont want to be fwb or his homey lover friend. Thats the bottom line.

Archived