Help With A Problem Plz

rob1970

Hi I am new to this,but here goes,I am a married man just,and I met a woman from work while out one night,I have been attracted to her for years but am very rarely out,my mates from work all told me she asked about me when they saw her.So when I was out I told her how I felt and she said,the feeling was mutual,but it has never went any further,she always stops to talk to me when I see her,and I had given her my mobile number,but she has not called me,I really need a womans point of view here,is it worth holding on in hope or shall I just forget it.I really do have strong feelings towards her.

Any help appreciated

• 2 months later...

Hi,

You did mention you are a married man, so I would say do NOT pursue this any further. Whatever is prompting you to go outside of your marriage, use that same incentive to spice up things with your wife at home. It's not fair to her for u to have strong feelings for someone else. If you are separated or divorced, being that u didn't mention that THEN I would say go for it, but DON'T be too pushy. Call her! Otherwise save your marriage, I would give anything to save mine.

• 4 weeks later...

Keep your pony in the stall little buddy. Nothing can come of this relationship. If you need help getting over it turn to your wife. Try to figure out how this woman is different and tell her about it...Yes it is going to be painful, emotional dependency always is. If you don't love your wife then tell her -- don't cheat. You will end up hating yourself!

• 3 months later...

Absolutely, positively do not pursue an extramarital affair. That strong attraction you feel is nothing but lust. Pursuit of that will lead to nothing but disaster for you, your marriage, and your reputation. You have to make a conscious decision and effort to not dwell on this other woman. Stay away from the places she goes. Do not have conversations about her with your friends; as a matter of fact, make it clear to your friends you want to do the right thing and to not talk about her with you for any reason. Think on positive things about your wife. Love is an action word, not a feeling. It is something you do, not feel. Put that attention on your WIFE and nurture her and you'll be amazed at how she will respond to you. Remember, you made a vow; that is, a contract before God and man to love your WIFE and forsake all others. Do not deceive her or yourself and bust up that contract. What God has put together, let no one put asunder. Lastly, you can pray to God for the strength and self control to stay out of adultery. Especially, pray for your wife and to see her and love her as God does. It'll change your whole perspective.