dry humping scare

someguy335

I was with my girlfriend tonight, and we were both dry humping (her in a thong, myself in my boxers) And I accidentally slipped halfway inside of her for a couple of seconds until we realized it felt a little too good.. A little worried on if this is a huge risk or not of getting her pregnant. How possible is it that she'll get pregnant?

probably about 1 in a million chance you got her pregnant. Bigger worry would be if one of you had any kind of std.. that could get passed much easier I think. Im guessing if you are dry humping still... and asking this question in general that probably isnt much of a risk though.

Be careful next time!

I remember the same thing happening between me and my boyfriend at the age of 15. You really dont have anything to worry about. The chances of your precum containing enough sperm that seeped through yours and her panties, fought the battle from her vagina into her body and then found an egg (and she HAS to be ovulating, btw) is pretty slim. You need to start wearing a condom now, because the accidents will just keep getting bigger and bigger from now on. You'll both be fine, though. Don't worry.

we're both virgins, so std's are no worry. The only thing i'm worried is that is it possible pre cum could have been on the tip of my penis and got inside of her and made it to her? She said she's also expecting her period in about a week, if that makes any other assessment.

Thank you for all responses, I really appreciate it!

Someguy, being a virgin does NOT mean you are disease free, mmmmkay?

There are local infections, that might not be life threatening, but are still a hassle.

If I were you, I wouldn´t worry about getting her preggo. There´s almost no chance in that conditions.

But why don´t you guys use a condom next time, just to be sure, even if you just dry hump again?

If you're going to be sexually active, you might think about her starting some form of birth control. There are many options out there, so the best would be for her to make an appointment with a doctor so he can give her all the info. Once a woman starts being sexually active, it's also a good idea to have a pap smear, so again, that's something she could talk to her doctor about.

If you're both complete virgins (no ORAL sex, no genital contact with anyone else, no intercourse), then no, you can't have any STDs. If one of you has an HIV risk factors (tattoos, blood transfusion), or think you might have Hepatitis B (same risk factors, tattoos, blood transfusion), that's something you could be tested for.

I forgot to say the most important. If it were ME (and I REALLY don't want to get pregnant), I would take the Morning After Pill (MAP). If she's over 18 and you're in the US it's available over the counter at her local pharmacy. It's effective until 72 hours after intercourse, but most effective when you take it ASAP.

The liklihood of her getting pregnant from that is very low. As other have mentioned, the morning after pill could be an option if you are really worried.

If you're going to be sexually active, you might think about her starting some form of birth control. There are many options out there, so the best would be for her to make an appointment with a doctor so he can give her all the info.

I agree. It sounds like you're getting close to sex- it's time to start thinking about birth control. At the very LEAST....you need to be using a condom.

• 1 month later...

I am also going through a scare with similar conditions. My girlfriend and I fooled around for a bit and I slipped into her for about 10 seconds without protection. I remembered the protection and I pulled out to go home and grab a condom. On the way home, I checked for precum, and when I squeezed a tiny amount showed up..not enough to form a drop. We had protected sex about 15 minutes after. However, she is about 2 weeks before her period's due, which is often the ovulation period right? I am very concerned and would like to know the chances of pregnancy. Swift replies please !

Ovulation times are different for many women, some women dont have the same cycle... which is usually 28 days.. ovulation occurs 14 days past the period, but sperm can also be retained until the egg drops for up to 5 days.. one "load" can contain up to 50 million sperm.. So.. you may or may not have a chance of getting her pregnant... if she misses her period have her test, on the day she is supposed to get it will be fine.... those First Responses that says it can tell you 5 days before arent always right and only work on a small amount of women, I for one tested negative from day 5 all the way to the day before my period and tested positive on the day I was due for it..

I have a question that goes right a long with his....

My boyfriend and I do not have sex because of the risks. We are waiting until we are married. However yesterday we were fooling around as in dry humping and he was in his boxers and I was in underwear. He was mostly dry humping above the vaginia but may have gone close to the vaginia a couple times. Since I have never had sex that layer in my viginia has never been broken. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant???

• 1 month later...
we're both virgins, so std's are no worry. The only thing i'm worried is that is it possible pre cum could have been on the tip of my penis and got inside of her and made it to her? She said she's also expecting her period in about a week, if that makes any other assessment.

Thank you for all responses, I really appreciate it!

uhm. you slipped half way inside of her? your not virgins.

• 1 year later...
I am also going through a scare with similar conditions. My girlfriend and I fooled around for a bit and I slipped into her for about 10 seconds without protection. I remembered the protection and I pulled out to go home and grab a condom. On the way home, I checked for precum, and when I squeezed a tiny amount showed up..not enough to form a drop. We had protected sex about 15 minutes after. However, she is about 2 weeks before her period's due, which is often the ovulation period right? I am very concerned and would like to know the chances of pregnancy. Swift replies please !

The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago but it wasn't even for 2 seconds and I didnt even go in her all the way. We tried to have sex but right when I touched her she said it hurt, so I tried again and the same thing happened so I stopped. Now shes about 2 weeks past her period being due, she has problems with it being late in the first place so I dont know if shes late because of her possibly being pregnant from that 2 seconds of touching each other or because shes naturally late like she always is. Just need a little reassurance.

if you need reassurance, the girl needs to take a pregnancy test. we can give you ideas but none of us on here an tell you for sure whether they are pregnant or not. if she is already due for her period, she can take it now. if she's not due for a period yet, it would be better to wait until she's a day late.

only a pregnancy test will give you the answers we cannot.

Archived