"felt strange"

uccstar

me and my girlfriend were having sex today and she said it felt strange...is this a bad thing? especially in terms of pregnancy? she's about 10 days from her period. around 10 days ago we had sex without a condom but i didn't come close to cumming. oh, and don't tell me it's stupid to have sex without a condom, i realize that, there's no need to state the obvious. even if she were pregnant i'm pretty sure she wouldn't be feeling anything yet, does that go for if we're having sex too?

How sexually experienced is she? Some women have commented that sex does feel different at the time of conception. This is really uncommon, but some women are so in-tune with their body that they "just know." In your case, if she is a teen, I highly doubt she knows her body that well enough, to determine a pregnancy. Pregnancy symptoms arent felt until the 5th or 6th week, and it usually starts with nausea!

"we had sex without a condom but i didn't come close to cumming. oh, and don't tell me it's stupid to have sex without a condom, i realize that, there's no need to state the obvious"

So "obvious" yet u still had sex without a condom. It amazes me that whils't before there were many people having sex without a condom but "pulling out" and thinking that was ok, at least they geniunely thought it was ok. Now we seem to have had a lot of posts recently were people have sex without a condom and know that it isn't ok, yet still do it, and only then decide "hhhmmm im a bit worried, maybe that was silly, she could be pregnant". Obviously people like playing with fire.

well first off im not "gay". Secondly by calling me "gay" in an offensive comment will offend people who are really "gay" here. So u have just put people down yourself in this forum.

Im just stating a fact. Why did u do something that u know u shouldnt do?

It isn't just u personally, many people are doing it. I struggle to grasp how so many people can't put on a condom or take the after morning pill and then question here whether some1 could be pregnant. Stop questioning and act on it immdediatly. Use a condom or take the after morning pill and stop chancing things and asking later if some1 could be pregnant. Like i said, playing with fire.

And your question about this place is ment to help? Well yes it is, but perhaps some negatitive comments will help wisen some people up here. Negative feedback is good in the sense that people dont want to hear it, and thereforeeee try to make sure it doesnt happen again.

Its the problem with the pregnancy section. Rarely I find a post that annoys me in this forum, but if i am going to find 1 that annoys me, its likely to turn up in the pregnancy section. Its a pity but its full of people like yourself questioning if some1 is pregnant because they werent careful. So many people taking chances then acting sad when things don't go right. I am most definitely not alone when it comes to my opinion on this.

Lets hope that your gf is ok, and that u just learn from this scare.