He caught feelings for another and came back

Unknown22

I been dating this guy for a year and a bit we took things slow but not in a boring way. We have met each others family’s we thought of a future. We started arguing a lot around 1 year 4 months and we decided to take a break. He ended up speaking to this girl because he said “ he didn’t feel like I wanted him” and when I confronted her she got rude and said he doesn’t want me no more. When I asked he lied about it until I saw screenshots about him meeting up with her. He begged me to come back and talked to all my friends and my father about how he’s messed up. So I took him back and due to my trust issue at that point because of the lies . He left again for her and blocked me randomly after begging for me. Than we thought I was pregnant so he came back and begged to be in my life and he’s sorry and blah blah. The girl said sorry and basically told me she liked him. Him and I are now working through our relationship but I’m hurting a lot at the fact that he let another female like him after a week and a bit and caught feelings for her as much as he says she was a rebound. I love him a lot and I’m trying to avoid the words leave him if possible. How do I get passed this pain or what should I look for in him to tell he is sincere.

Well I know you don’t want the “leave him” comments but do expect them only for your benefit.

Can I ask you? if a friend came to you for advice about a guy doing to her what you’re going through. You would wonder from an outsiders perspective what she was doing with a man like that.

So as an outsiders perspective I don’t see any good staying with him. The trust is broken.

The guy essentially has a track record of fleeing to other woman when the going gets tough in your relationship with him.

Why do you stay?

You know by asking us to tell you not to leave him, that you, yourself feels bad about this situation.

Life’s too short to be unhappy. There are plenty other guys who won’t pull this crap when the going gets tough.

Why are you allowing him back into your life?

Love shouldn’t hurt

The classic 'he went with someone when we were on a break' thing. So, you bullied her even though you were on a break. So, he came back. But due to the trust issues, he left again for her. So, you played the 'I could be pregnant card', and he came crawling back. But now you are both going through struggles because he let some girl like him after 1 and a bit weeks?

For a start, sounds like something out of a soap opera or daytime tv. Too much drama, relationships shouldn't be like this.

For a start... If you need to go on a break during a relationship, that relationship has run its course and you are just trying to find ways to fix it. Everything that happened after that point is just highlighting that this relationship is at its end and should be let go.

As much as you don't want to hear it, you should just end it and move on.

Are two people using this account?

He left again for her and blocked me randomly after begging for me. Than we thought I was pregnant so he came back
I’m a heterosexual male and I have a gf who I’m very close too. I enjoy anal stimulation and my girl friend has done it for me. It started of as just anal but now I get these crazy dreams where I am dressed as a female (sometimes) giving oral and engaging in same sex anal. I have urges to want to do more than what she can give me. does that make me gay. Even though I love her to death and want a future with kids and her. What might the dreams mean? What should I do?

Archived