Think im going off my head!!

maybe he was feeling sick, and when ppl are sick..they really need their rest. Being paranoid about situations causes u unnesessary stress, as well as cause the relationship unnecessary stress, which could eventually lead up to a break up, and im sure u dont want that.

Give him the benefit of the doubt. IF he sayd hes sick, just show him ur love more versus doubt. See if there is anythiing u can do for him, take him a card and offer to make him some soup, or ask if u can go over and fluff up his pillows or pull the covers over his body..something to show him that u love him, versus this self doubt. The best thing u can do is to give it ur all..versus the negative energy and self doubt...this kills a relatinship.

BUT...

since u do have these self doubt in the back of ur mind...leave them there in case he does dump u..which i doubt he will, but in the mean time...in order for a relationship to flourish,...u have to feed it and take care of it properly-...

let us know what happened ,k?

: )

cookies

The worst thing you can do is hang on for life when things are shaky and you've been dumped already. I have gone through this myself from both sides, I got dumped again and in the other case I did the final dumping. You will only push him further away with the obvious paranoia and calls with timetables. Men want challenge, so throw a little in there. Yes, he should reassure you a little more now that you're back together after recent events, but let him do it on his own. It's easier said than done, but hold back the clinging, stand back, act as though you have your own exciting life going on, by taking hobby classes, skating, dance, hanging with friends, taking little trips, whatever it is you like to do. If he truly loves you there's NOTHING that will stand in his way of showing interest and making efforts to be with you. If he trails off, well then you will have "a rewarding life" in place as opposed to having nothing and wallowing if it falls apart.

couldnt have said it better myself Joanie...

It bothers me to see a female cling onto a guy that doesnt care 4 her...it makes her look aimlessly misguided, and dependent upon him for a level of happiness. Yes it does hurt, when facin this sorta situation...but once we learn to start focusing more energy on things taht make us happy, it adds balance to the relationship giving u both space to breath, and a little time to miss and appreciate each other more,..if theres something existant between the two, that is...in the meantime...i say give ur all...

I learned that important things in our lives, and relationships are like having a piece of pie. Each slice of pie wont always be the same size...but NEVER allow the slice of pie that represents a relationship be larger than other slices. School may be even more, when u have final exams , studies etc, family time, extra curricular activities, church events, time with friends...your significant other..etc...

so in this aspect,..if things dont work out with the SO, ...u have many other things to keep buzy to help ease one´s mind off a failed relationship...that can make up 4 that one "lost" small (yet meaningful) piece of pie. never allow it to consume so much of ur time that ur feeling totally lost, confused and unable to function ...if nothing prospers...

cookies