My ex girlfriend is seeing a guy that i was kinda mates with. It has been about 2 months since we broke up and we were going out for almost 7 years. Yes of course i fell in love with her (1st) and her the same...but i can't comprehend how she can do what she is doing. They have been seeing eachother for nearly a month (what my real mates tell me) Do i show her how wrong it is and how hurt i am...do i make an effort with her...or do totally ignore her and make her regret what she is doing.

Please help

babe tell me about it, my bf broke up with me and my 2 best friends had sex with him the next day and the week after that. Girls are stupid and you cant trust anyone, but hey he realized what he lost and its been a year and 5 months and were doing great. dont chase him, just wait till he realizes what he lost and hell come back... (dont give into him to much please)

Hi Garfield,

I am sorry that you are going through a hard time right now. It must be hard to hear and see about your ex and your mate. I am sure it hurts bad. I am not going to disagree with Jess. I have followed her postings and she really knows what she's talking about.

I would want to give you one more point of view, though. Just bear in mind: how long are you willing to wait? For the time being I would be sure to keep your eyes open and start a healing process somewhat anyways, just in case. I also suggest not to force. You cannot force anyone into anything, No matter how much you might really want to do that.

Time might realize your ex g/f that she made a mistake... good luck!

~ SwingFox ~