A disinterested woman or not? I'm in doubt.

badg96

Hi, about two months since I met a woman and started talking about whatsapp, we went to 3 dates and want to go to 4. Initially, I invited her to the third meeting to go to the movies to watch a romantic comedy or a fantasy film, because I thought it was more appropriate, but she said she did not feel like seeing that kind of movie. And sometimes she does not respond or is slow to respond to some messages, at first she responded quickly. And to make an appointment, and in the same week that I ask her, she says she's very busy next week. I think she was not interested, but she still agreed to have another date. What do you think? She in the meetings seems to look very sideways instead of looking at me, but I do not know if it's shyness she says she's shy.

Thanks I'm Portuguese, What I find strange is she sometimes does not respond to the messages, 1 time she said she was very tired but I saw she made a publication in instagram. I do not know if I ask what he wants for sure, what do you think? Sometimes it seems like she's interested but sometimes I feel like I'm wasting time.

Relationships should be like ping-pong matches. You ask, she asks, you ask, etc. Same with messaging back and forth.

If you aren’t getting that, there is generally something wrong. Maybe she is not interested. Maybe she is busy. Maybe it’s moving too fast for her (I’m not saying 3/4 dates in two months is fast for MOST people... it’s actually pretty slow... but we are all unique and everyone has their own baggage).

Now - yes - a lot of women do like it if you take more initiative at first... but at this point, I think you’ve done your part. You’ve expressed interest. You’ve asked her out. She said she’s busy. Now the ball is in her court to ask YOU out, in my opinion.

You can keep talking to her as friends if you want - but I don’t think you should stop dating other people or getting your hopes up.

Let her initiate now. She knows you would say “yes” to a date.

You have seen her 3 times in two months. That's a little slow. Is that as often as you were available to see here? One date a week is more normal. Did you kiss her yet?

There were 3 meetings in 1 month. It took me a long time to convince her to set the first date.I have not kissed her yet, I'm very shy because I'm still a virgin.

when we face it she seems to avoid looking at me, she always looks at the environment, she also says she's always been a bit shy. She sometimes does not reply to my messages, then I send another one and she apologizes that she was tired or did not see the notification.But the only problem with her body language is this one, because she's always with me always adjusting her clothes, touching her hair, tinkering with accessories. In what I've been researching her body language looks positive.And she usually laughs when we talk but it seems that when we are more or less alone, it seems that when we are with a lot of people near for example in public transport she becomes shy, she speaks almost nothing and very serious.

Archived