I've never felt more alone in my life. 3 years down the drain.

vertigoxo

My best friend recently stopped talking to me.

She isn't on AIM ever anymore. She hasn't replied to any of my texts anymore, nor does she texts me daily like she used to. So I text her saying, "Okay, why aren't you talking to me anymore?" with of course, no reply.

She lives with this best friend of her's. So I text her, asking her what's going on with her. "I don't know." was all she said. Then I asked her, "Well, is she there? Can you ask her what's wrong?" and she snaps and was like, "I'm not getting into this. Not my business!"

So I cried. Because I'm good at that. I text my guy friend and he of course said he was sorry about what happened, that he doesn't know what's going on, basically trying to comfort me.

What's odd was that my best friend basically threw me out of her life around the time my ex broke NC. I didn't replied to his text, and then this happens, though I don't know if I should make connections between the two events. They are best friends though, so it's a possibility that she got mad that I didn't basically forgiven my ex for all the horrible things he has done to me...

I never feel more alone in my life. I've been through so many dramatic changes in one year- Graduating from high school, losing this one best friend I used to have in the beginning of the school year, the ugly break up, all of my ex's friends being incredibly cruel to me when I thought they were my friends, and now... My best friend of 3 years drop kicks me to a thrash can...

I don't know how much more pain I can go through. The whole world has turned it's back on me and I feel so lost. I don't know what to do, how to feel, what to say... Honestly, I have nothing else to say anymore except, everyone I have ever come to know either leaves me or screws me over in the end. My friendship doesn't mean crap to anyone in the world, why am I even here to begin with?

I hate my life.

I am so sorry and I feel your pain. Only my best friend told me she couldn't be friends with me any more because she doesn't like my boyfriend or how he treats me. I think that is all a bunch of poppycock. You love a person for being them not for whom they are dating....and that applies to your situation,too. I slid into the deepest depression ever over it and am still struggling. Losing a friend hurts way worse than hurting a boyfriend. It took me a while but all wounds start to heal with time. Patience & warm fuzzies to you.

I am so sorry and I feel your pain. Only my best friend told me she couldn't be friends with me any more because she doesn't like my boyfriend or how he treats me. I think that is all a bunch of poppycock. You love a person for being them not for whom they are dating....and that applies to your situation,too. I slid into the deepest depression ever over it and am still struggling. Losing a friend hurts way worse than hurting a boyfriend. It took me a while but all wounds start to heal with time. Patience & warm fuzzies to you.

Aww thank you honey, I appreciate your reply. Also, I am terribly sorry about your ex-friend, it sounds like she's a bit jealous of your relationship with your boyfriend. Oh well. I'm gonna look at this way; They have gifted us the opportunity to make way for better friends to come along in our lives. In fact, my ex-best friend doesn't even treat me that well in the past 3 years. It's all about her and I'm just sick of it. So, it's a blessing in a disguise.

It helps that my guy friend and I are still talking and he's making me feel good again.

Don't worry, it's going to be k

I'm am a loner so I'm use to this kind of stuff.

I hear you. I'm a pretty independent person, but when I get too alone, that's when I get a bit sad, you know?

All I have to do now is just think about ow good my life would be again in the future once the storm has passed. It's nice to have hope.

I'm so sorry you are going through this

I know how you feel. The person I considered my best friend suddenly stopped talking to me too several months back. We had fought, not too horribly... but mostly it was because of drama between me and someone else in his life. Sucks when that happens.... it hurts terribly.

And even worse when they just drop off the face of the planet and won't even give the decency to talk to you about it.

So.. your friend is showing weakness right now, and it is a shame. I'm sure you miss her, and perhaps she'll come to her senses.

For now, hopefully you can keep your chin up until things get better. They always do in time.

I think you took the words right out of my mouth! I'm going through a very similar situation. My boyfriend of 2.5 years broke up with me a few months ago, and my best friend since grade school has also just completely stopped talking to me. She's in a serious relationship and lives with the guy and that's why I think she never talks to me. Sorry I don't have any advice, just wanted to let you know you are not alone. I'm finding everyday to be a struggle and just wish things would look up! If you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to pm me. Hope things get better for you!

Hang on to the people who are actually there for you. I'm glad that your guy friend is being supportive through this. If your exbest friend "dumped" you because of your ex, then that's just a stupid reason. Maybe she's closer with him and thought you should forgive him, but that's no reason to suddenly stop talking to you. Good for you for thinking maturely about this, I hope that you can take the good things out of this. One thing it does do for you is that it'll help you recognize who are your true friends.

Archived