Would it be too childish...?

Lusk38

I really like this guy... and I don’t know if he likes me back... but he did tell me he likes someone but never told me who... he said “I like this girl but I can’t tell her”. I would want to ask him who he likes... but I know it’s not in my place to ask. I want him to know I like him, but I feel like he may only see me as a friend? Would it be too childish to indirectly tell him... lol. For instance, if I take it to social media and say “you’re the only person I want to talk to..” and see how he reacts? I want to see what he would say... but at the same time, what if he misunderstands me? These are just some thoughts... I don’t think i’ll actually take it to social media lmao.

How old are you? (Just asking because I find it important to say if it's childish or not).

But in general I'd refrain from taking this to social media. Also he said he likes a girl, so why is it important to know who she is instead of moving on because he likes someone else? But if you're hoping that girl is you ask him on date (no need to define it as a date at first) and see how it goes and you'll have your answer.

Yes it is. This way you have your answers. Don't play games. And do not send creepy messages on social media somehow implying you want an exclusive relationship. Ask him out.

he said “I like this girl but I can’t tell her”. I know it’s not in my place to ask.
I really like this guy... and I don’t know if he likes me back... but he did tell me he likes someone but never told me who... he said “I like this girl but I can’t tell her”. I would want to ask him who he likes... but I know it’s not in my place to ask. I want him to know I like him, but I feel like he may only see me as a friend? Would it be too childish to indirectly tell him... lol. For instance, if I take it to social media and say “you’re the only person I want to talk to..” and see how he reacts? I want to see what he would say... but at the same time, what if he misunderstands me? These are just some thoughts... I don’t think i’ll actually take it to social media lmao.

Do you have multiple accounts? You've posted an identical story to another user who posted a few times about a guy she likes but doesn't know if he feels the same, but has told her he likes someone but cant tell them. If you are the same person then you really need to take heed of everyone's advice and let it go. You are getting very obsessive about this and quite frankly it's pathetic. Leave the guy alone. Stop hanging out with him. Get a life and start listening to people.

Archived