Very tricky and weird situation

KatyParker

I met this guy at a festival back in summer of 2018. It is weird for me because I'm not very good at meeting new people especially guys and I tend to be awkward and I've never had it where I click with someone quite like I did with him. We sat and chatted for an hour or two then the next day we met again and sat and chatted for a few hours. We had each other's numbers but once we said goodbye I thought that would be it. I then text him randomly during freshers week a few months later and we started talking every day over text. That went on for a while and we made plans for him to come visit me at uni. After about a month of talking we started calling, sometimes 3 times a day. We finally managed to meet up and spent the weekend together and it felt so natural and comfortable which again is really weird for me I don't think I've ever been so comfortable with a guy before.

After that weekend we planned to meet up again but it was difficult because of schedules and whatever else. He lives about 2 hours away from me when I am at home and about 3 hours when I am at uni. It's difficult because we feel the same way about each other in that neither of us feels this way about people very often and it almost seems like it shouldn't be possible to like someone this much when physically you've spent so little time with them. To keep it going as it is it is very difficult we know we can't see each other often and I think recently he has been questioning if it is a pointless effort to keep it going or not though as it stands right now we are going to see each other in about two weeks. Is this a truly pointless effort or is it okay to ignore the inevitability of it never truly being a relationship that to point and carry on as we are?

It's hard to build a relationship long distance. See what happens when he visits. So far it's all very new so t you'll have to decide if you want to pursue this or prefer to get more involved in campus life and local dating.

He lives about 2 hours away from me when I am at home and about 3 hours when I am at uni. To keep it going as it is it is very difficult we know we can't see each other often and I think recently he has been questioning if it is a pointless effort to keep it going or not though as it stands right now we are going to see each other in about two weeks.

Archived