Extremely sad break up. I don't believe him? How can I get my ex back?????????

rchubn

My ex and I just broke up this weekend because of some behaviors on both ends. I feel like he's saying things to hurt me or get a reaction out of me, saying things like he doesn't love me anymore. He's said stuff like this before when we've broken up, he never means it and then retracts it when we get back together. His personality is interesting because he acts using anger and says things he doesn't mean and actually feels guilty about it later on. I'm getting mixed signals?

HERE'S THE FACTS:

- He'll tell me to leave him alone and I'd listen and then he'll message me trying to justify why he's breaking up with me.

- Yesterday we hung out to try to talk things through and he kicked me out of his car. I finally got the picture, decided to leave him alone and walked home and then an hour later he text me angry trying to justify it AGAIN. Note that I left him alone and he messaged me and I didn't respond to the message.

- We agreed we'd try to stay civil and maybe develop a friendship but he keeps angry texting me about our breakup.

My hands are tied because I'm excited that he still cares enough to talk about it but also I'd really like to get back together but I want him to sit on his decision to break up.

Should I do the no contact thing to make him miss me?

You can’t do a friendship thing when you still care about each other that’s not possible . He doesn’t have an interesting personality he has a borderline abusive personality . If he’s using anger against you to belittle you there’s no reason to get back together . He is just interested in being right and you knuckling under . Don’t waste your life on this . Partners are not projects .

This is your golden opportunity to get out of this and get into therapy. Jump for joy! 👍😊

Now stay strict no contact and immediately block and delete him and all his people from all your social media and messaging apps.

08-18-2018:

I'm m in this emotionally abusive relationship that I can't seem to get out of no matter how much I try. I want out so bad and I'm so unhappy but I can't seem to gather enough strength to walk out on my own.

Saying things hurtful for the sole purpose of hurting you is so wrong. Then he back tracks. And then it starts again. This is abusive. Its purpose is to keep you derailed. You don't even know if he'll dump you in some remote location if you get into a fight while he's driving. This is an easy window to exit. Use it. Block him. This guy doesn't love you.

Archived