2nd guessing..

VTR-RC51

I don't know if I could call myself a commitment phobe. I always had notions of being married, settling down and having children. But my actions lately scream phobic.

Out of a 7 year relationship due to infidelity...I tossed myself into another relationship just as fast. Almost 3 years went by and she wanted marriage. I ran...and when I tried to go back, it was too late. She was gone forever...

Almost a year later, I meet someone and as the year went on we fell in love. We made plans to move in together...her crossing international borders for me. And as the time closed in, I ran...

Now that I've realized this, I've just ended a 3 month relationship with a sweet one. I couldn't let it go on, I felt like such an ass as I was still in love with the previous.

How can someone be so confused? How can I be so confused...

I 2nd guess my relationship decisions all the time. Now I 2nd guess my choice to let the last one go. WTH is wrong with me...

I need to be alone..and figure out this mess. Lets hope I don't fold and do something I'll regret and 2nd guess...](*,)

Archived