Kissed her, but she is still distance

dio9366

Here's my story:

I meet this girl through online apps, I felt really connected with her first time I talk to her on the phone and we have a lot in common. I can tell she is really into me because she touches me lot and very passionate while we are going on dates.

We already went out third times already, during the third date I kissed her, Our third date's schedule is like this: I took her to an event called suitwalk( which everyone dressed up like gentlemen & classy dress and walk on the street, during the event she seems very close to me we held hands while walk together( probably because most of people in the event are my friend and she doesn't know anybody). later I took her to dinner and she wasn't as close as before, and then I took her to jazz bar that is where I kissed her, also when I sit with her usually put my hand around her shoulder and thigh, she didn't resist either. she would reciprocate but I kissed her total three times on the lips. she is a very talkative Person, she kept talking to me the entire date, and asking me all sorts of question.

She was so talkative that when we took bus home together she was scold by the driver very impolitely, that makes me very angry so I enter the argument with the driver and took her off the bus to take taxi, then that's I felt she was a bit distance with me, when she she get home she still send me a taxi said she got home, then I replied hope you had a great time and we chat a little. Her text was still short and brief. So I just stop texting.

Now it's Tuesday we still haven't text with each other. She is a bit different because normally girls I kissed before never let me flet she is still distance.

Do you think she still has interest to me?

why did he scold her?

she was just keep talking while everyone on the bus was quiet. Maybe it's late and the passengers needed to rest, but he should ask politely not scolded her and make her felt shocked.

I had no choice but to jump in, chit chating on the bus is not a crime, no one suppose to talk to someone so rude especially she is my girl.

The driver said something like" Can't you stop talking already?" She was shocked. I jump in and said" Who said we can't not talk on the bus?"

He said"it's written on the announcement" at this point I don't wanna keep arguing with driver so I told her let's lower our voice down, and told the driver OK fine drive your bus we will keep our voice down.

That's when the driver threaten me and said to me shut up I am the driver so don't push me or I am not responsible for your own safety. That's when I said I wanna get off, "I gave him a disdainful look and told him

"Do you think I wanna be in your bus? You disgust me" and I took her off the bus and take taxi. That's when I started to felt that she is a bit distance and wanna be left alone while we were in the taxi.

When we get home she still text me and told me she got home, the next day I text her asked her did you support my action last night? she only reply with yes one word, and I said thank you for taking photo of me yesterday, she said you are welcome then that's it. Very brief.

I think you handled it well. The guy sounds like a jerk.

Where do you live where you are not allowed to speak on a bus?

Thank you!

I am from Taiwan, but and my country is quite the same as US. There is not such rule regarding speaking in bus or any other public places.

She was just talking a little too loud. That's it.

It's the driver's personal problem, also it's a bit late so the other passenger needed to rest. No matter what

You should ask politely not scolded her and make her felt shocked, so I had to jump in and defend her.

Ok see if she wants to go out again. She may have been embarrassed by the scene and drama created rather than simply lowering your voice. Unfortunately it's possible she was impressed by what you did but not as some hero but as creating drama and trouble and chaos.

She may not want to date someone who is a loose canon. Sadly this may have come off not as a white knight defending his lady, but as a pissing contest, being incredibly rude to a service worker and to other passengers. When a new date observes someone being rude to service personnel it's a red flag. Were you drunk?

That's when I said I wanna get off, "I gave him a disdainful look and told him

"Do you think I wanna be in your bus? You disgust me" and I took her off the bus and take taxi. That's when I started to felt that she is a bit distance and wanna be left alone while we were in the taxi.

Ok see if she wants to go out again. She may have been embarrassed by the scene and drama created rather than simply lowering your voice. Unfortunately it's possible she was impressed by what you did but not as some hero but as creating drama and trouble and chaos.

She may not want to date someone who is a loose canon. Sadly this may have come off not as a white knight defending his lady, but as a pissing contest, being incredibly rude to a service worker and to other passengers. When a new date observes someone being rude to service personnel it's a red flag. Were you drunk?

I wasn't drunk either, we both knew that it was the driver and a passenger who was rude to us first, all I said was we wanna get off, You think we wanna be your bus? I don't care about you at all" That's it.

I think perhaps I was too aggressive making too much advance on kissing her、touching her、put my hand on her thigh during the date, I might come off too strong, she reciprocate only a little, since I no longer lived in America and she is just 21 years old.

Anyway, what do u think? I am going to find out tonight.

Sorry but wouldn't have been easier to simply speak quieter and tone things down? Being obnoxious to people on the bus and the driver is rude. It doesn't matter who said what first. Blowing up at a bus employee that way and making a scene probably ruined the date, if not your chances with her. Slow your roll, tone things down.

I said was we wanna get off, You think we wanna be your bus? I don't care about you at all" . I no longer lived in America and she is just 21 years old.
Sorry but wouldn't have been easier to simply speak quieter and tone things down? Being obnoxious to people on the bus and the driver is rude. It doesn't matter who said what first. Blowing up at a bus employee that way and making a scene probably ruined the date, if not your chances with her. Slow your roll, tone things down.

I tried to be quieter, but...

The driver said something like" Can't you stop talking already?" She was shocked. I jump in and said" Who said we can't not talk on the bus?"

He said"it's written on the announcement" at this point I don't wanna keep arguing with driver so I told her let's lower our voice down, and told the driver OK fine drive your bus we will keep our voice down.

That's when the driver threaten me and said to me shut up I am the driver so don't push me or I am not responsible for your own safety. That's when I said I wanna get off, "I gave him a disdainful look and told him

When we get home she still text me and told me she got home, the next day I text her asked her did you support my action last night? she only reply with yes one word, and I said thank you for taking photo of me yesterday, she said you are welcome then that's it. Very brief.

If I was in that position being her. I would honestly be happy you stuck up for me but worried about the conflict you started. I think she is turned off by your behavior in all honesty. You not only embarrassed her but you caused a scene with the driver. I’m agreeing with Wiseman here. I re read and there were other ways you could have handled the situation.

She’s probably now worried you have an aggressive streak.

If I was in that position being her. I would honestly be happy you stuck up for me but worried about the conflict you started. I think she is turned off by your behavior in all honesty. You not only embarrassed her but you caused a scene with the driver. I’m agreeing with Wiseman here. I re read and there were other ways you could have handled the situation.

I asked her did you support my action she said yes, I asked her for another date she said yes, and she didn't brought this anger problem up with me to talk about it.

I asked her did you support my action she said yes, I asked her for another date she said yes, and she didn't brought this anger problem up with me to talk about it.

so there is nothing I can do about it.

I didn't raise my voice, I just said what I had to said and leave the bus. there is always principal that I stick upon, I don't understand how people change side so easily.

at that moment the driver is much more angry with me then I with him, you can't talk reason with angry people, all I can do is say what I had to said and leave the bus.

So this girl sounds alot like me. She might have a very good reason for her distance and it might not be on purpose. Take it slow and easy and dont assume. I had a guy tell me I was hard to read and he wouldnt know if I was into him. When I very much was. Assuming is the worst if ur not sure ask her. I'm sure ull feel better after.

So this girl sounds alot like me. She might have a very good reason for her distance and it might not be on purpose. Take it slow and easy and dont assume. I had a guy tell me I was hard to read and he wouldnt know if I was into him. When I very much was. Assuming is the worst if ur not sure ask her. I'm sure ull feel better after.

I went out with her yesterday, It all went great, although she resisted the first time, but I finally kissed her again last night during my second try, but she still hasn't initiate contact, Our all four dates were me who initiated first.

My instinct tells me that she is with holding power, trying to be in control of the relationship, shall I initiate contact and again and ask her out? or wait for her to initiate first?

Archived