Hopng to get back with my ex

Somewhat

It's been just over 2 months since this girl broke up with me (amicably). I did two weeks of no contact afterwards and seemed to move on for a while. But recently we have been seeing each other in group situations and text pretty much everyday. I am wondering how I should say I want to get back with her.

Here's some background info:

-We're both 21

-The relationship only lasted a month

-The reason for the breakup was because we both had a lot going on at the time but things are mostly better now.

-It was amicable but it was not a mutual breakup. She initiated it

Thanks in advance :)

I agree with others even in this electronic age, cut back on texting back 'n forth. Meet, have a talk, take your time, tell the truth, be completely honest, sincere and humble. Be a good listener, too and don't do all the talking. Then see where it takes you. Perhaps she might have a change of heart and give you a chance to give it another go. Good luck. Pray! Hope it works in your favor.

^^ agree with everyone here. Stop the texting and ask for an in person meet up. I should have done that with my ex. He and I would text and talk on the phone for hours - but when it came down to it, he refused to meet up with me.

So, that should have been my indication that something was off and I should have ended our correspondence a while back.

What are you texting about?

And why?

You dated her for 4 weeks and then no contact for half that time.

Mutual friends is the reason for contact. But leave the contact to at those group settings and nothing in between.

It sounds very much like she thinks you are cool with being friends.

But don’t be her daily text buddy.

It will get you nowhere.

I think her reason for ending it was a lame excuse for she’s just not that interested.

But if you want to find out for sure, ask her in a one in one catch up and see how she replies.

If she doesn’t jump at the chance then you got got your answer.

Archived