Am i doing this right

SO PRIOR TO MY CHILD'S FATHER AND I FALLING OUT. I HAD PURCHASED HIM SOME FATHER'S DAY GIFTS. HE HAD ALSO ASKED ME TO PURCHASE HIM A CURL BAR AND HE WOULD GIVE ME THE MONEY. I PURCHASED IT, BUT IT WAS NOT THE ONE HE WANTED. I TOLD HIM TO FIGURE OUT THE ONE HE WANTED BEFORE I SENT IT BACK. AFTER THAT IS WHEN HE CLEARLY SHOWED HIS ANGER FOR ME TALKING WITH OTHER DUDES AND SAID TO KEEP IT ABOUT OUR DAUGHTER. SO TODAY HE ASKED ME DID I SENT THE CURL BAR BACK AND WAS I GOING TO ORDER ANOTHER ONE. SO I SAID NO TO BOTH. i told him he can have the one i had already purchased but i wasn't sending it back or purchasing another. I already gave him his father's day gifts etc, but I'm done making moves for him at his convenience whenever he feels. I just want to make sure I went about this the right way since he called me "foul" for going back on my word.

That's what i did. I haven't been lurking for things on social media or any of that. We were together 7 years. I have not been with anyone since then and it's just tough to tell him no when I'd always tell him yes

I guess it just makes me feel some type of way that I have to do this because i'm not used to telling him no.

He probably knows that and is pushing you to still do things for him. Now is the time to start get used to telling this guy no. Your probably going to have to do it a lot in the future if he stays in your child's life.

He probably knows that and is pushing you to still do things for him. Now is the time to start get used to telling this guy no. Your probably going to have to do it a lot in the future if he stays in your child's life.

I am imagine so. I felt good telling him no this time. just trying to get back to who I really am and regain my strength

Archived