How to get my ex back even if she is the reason to breakup

Ibraa123

Hello, I want to share this with you. I broke up with my ex gf because she posted pics with other guys in purpose to make me jealous, I told her that I don't like this and she made me feel like it's my fault to brawl with her and turned the call off. I was hurt, but I waited about 2 days of non contacting her and then I saw that she posts another status "someone to chat with???", I was so angry at her that I blocked her on social media, but after 4 days of overthinking about her (missing her), I unblocked her and I asked her how she is doing and I told her that I miss her, I know that I look like a fool but I can't get her out of my head, so I'm asking you for advice. Thank you and excuse me for my not very good English.

Have you met in person? She's acting like a teenager because she's a teenager. Date real-life women closer to your own age.

Me 22 and she 17.

I broke up with my ex gf because she posted pics with other guys in purpose to make me jealous

made me feel like it's my fault to brawl with her and turned the call off.

she posts another status "someone to chat with???",

I was so angry at her that I blocked her on social media,

She's 17!!! she is exploring her options like a 17 year old girl does. Thye love attention and is always looking for the next best thing. She is not the age group you should consider for a committed relationship. Gosh the min you got all sappy telling her you miss her, you just became a doormat, that's right...she can keep on wiping her feet on you. Stop being a shelp and move on.

She is a teen. Of course she will behave immaturely. You two are at different life stages; she's probably still in HS. You probably shouldn't be dating anyway.

At this point, she's gonna keep doing what she's doing -- posting pictures with other guys because she's a pretty girl & she can. You are always going to be annoyed by this so it's best that you break up & find a woman closer to your own age who is mature enough to be in a relationship.

Hello, I want to share this with you. I broke up with my ex gf because she posted pics with other guys in purpose to make me jealous, I told her that I don't like this and she made me feel like it's my fault to brawl with her and turned the call off. I was hurt, but I waited about 2 days of non contacting her and then I saw that she posts another status "someone to chat with???", I was so angry at her that I blocked her on social media, but after 4 days of overthinking about her (missing her), I unblocked her and I asked her how she is doing and I told her that I miss her, I know that I look like a fool but I can't get her out of my head, so I'm asking you for advice. Thank you and excuse me for my not very good English.

I think it's your word against hers, really. Those other guys may be like brothers to her or just platonic friends. She may not have been wanting to make you jealous at all and think that you've misunderstood. Is this the only reason why you broke it off with her/blocked her?

Archived