Why wont he leave me alone!

bigheart09

My ex decided to break up with me and said he would never speak to me again and didnt want me to contact him ever again. After 5 years, and too many ups and downs, I was actually relieved to have things end. Well I havent been contacting him, but I get an email or text from at least every other day.

Why wont he leave me alone? Especially after he told me to leave him alone. I refuse to get into a fight over email so I just ignore. But, I am trying to move on and this doesnt help.

Probably the role reversal action. He had the power by dumping you, you did what you had to and went to NC battle stations. He got lonely, tried to contact you, surprised him that you didn't want him anymore. The "power", if you will, is in your hands. You have the option of ending this with a better relationship or to heal. Good for you, I hope you heal faster.

Well...probably things were said and done...some that he didnt really mean to, break up is a hurtful thing and many dirty things are happening in the background.

Maybe hs is missing you, maybe it is just hard for him also and he wants to contact you, what is the nature of these messages?

If you really want to heal, try to ignore these messages, reply nicely to him and ask him not to send you any messages anymore and from this point really try to ignore these messages and i would go as far as saying do not read them at all since they will set you back in your healing process by confussing you even more.

I just dont understand why he feels the need to contact me for no reason. He told me not to contact him and that he never wants to speak to me again. Why is acting like he has taken crazy pills?

he probably expected you to grovel and you didnt so that put the power in your hands. Now he is trying to get that power back. Your winning keep it up.

Unfortunately, my Ex Husband is STILL doing this to me after being divorced for 3 years! He calls daily, wants to know why I won't give him another chance, says he's changed, all he wants to do now is to make me happy, etc, etc. He sent me 3 texts around midnight last night telling me that he will never give up on me. It wears me out.

I wish he would just let go and move on.

If you truly want no more contact with him, send him a letter by certified mail notifying that you wish to have no further contact with him and should he attempt contact of any kind be it email, phone, text, mail etc, it will be considered harassment and you will seek charges with the authorities.

He doesn't get to dump you then harass you. I'm sure that will make him see you are serious about wanting to be left alone.

Archived