Well let me start from the beginning I met this woman at work we worked together as friends for 6 months we were but in relationships that were boring well we finally started dating well we have been dating for 2 years it’s been a rough couple of years but there is some good and bad days lots of fighting a Scorpio she is a Aquarius she closer the other sign I’m more compatible too well we have been evicted 3 mines struggled we had a lot fun at a big price well my jealousy and possessive are bad my partner is very private and that doesn’t help My first lesbian relationship well I’ve been in I believe she is my soulmate but not sure how too win her back she has threatened too kill me when she mad snaps I still haven’t met her adult son she doesn’t want too talk about it says it cause of Lydia which is when I’ve been up too many day we get high im thousands of dollars in debt long story I’m engaged but still haven’t set a date she has a brain tumor never talk too the doctors I’m sure she has one a lot of broken promises now she has a female friend that is in relationship with guys and her female friend chat a lot on social media her phone is private won’t let me look at it even thou I would in minute. My son lives with my friend cause we have been living in motels she lights up on phone with this female friend in person and on phone goes too see her at work with me don’t really spend a lot of time with her man gets defensive if I ask about phone or conversation with her snaps at me looks like she thinking a lot any advice welcome I’m not saying it’s all her fault my jealousy and possessive have done damage help!!

Archived