Fell for deceased husband's best friend

babyluv47

My husband passed away 2 months ago. I've been seeing his best friend whom I've fallin in love with. He says he likes to be single so he can do what he wants. But he ask's me to come over to his house almost every night. We don't have sex every night. We spend time together and he come's over to my house everyday after work. His kids love me and want us together. Do you think he's just afraid of loving his best friends wife?[/b]

First of all, I am no expert in relationships...but I will be honest with you. At first I was thinking that he may be afraid of loving his deceased best friends wife, until I read the line, "We don't have sex EVERY NIGHT" Ok, well, from my point of view, if I were afraid of loving someone, truly afraid of loving them, I would not be able to have sex with them. What did it do to you when you had sex??? If the same thing is not happening to him, what do you think is happening to him? Then again, on the flip side, maybe he is already there, and in love with you, and just afraid to admit it. I guess that if there were going to be three sides to this, we could always go with the he wanted you for a while now and now he doesn't have to feel guilty for being with you, in a sexual way, because his friendship is not at stake, and that may be all he cared about. I know that I was not any help, but guess that it goes to show that women are not that only confusing ones.

Archived