Haven't had sex with BF in a while and feel guilty

anonypanda

Any suggestions or advice is welcome.

I've started a full time job that I dont get out of until 7:30, so my bf and I are on different schedules. It also doesn't help that hes been going through some family troubles so I just assume hes not in the mood, but it's been a week since we've had sex and I really feel guilty.

I think it's both of our faults, but sometimes it doesn't seem that he's really physically interested sometimes, yet will complain when it's been a while. Should I just kinda go for it and deal with the rejection if he doesn't want it?

Well, guys get rejected all the time, so why not join the club? Seriously though, you really need to find out what the problem is. You know, a guy will often have sex when he is under stress to relieve the stress. Why don't you try flirting with him and either have him come over or try to seduce him if he's already at your place. See if you can get him interested. Or give him a beer or two and try to get him talking about what's bothering him. But watch out because guys don't like talking about their problems, so if he starts getting angry just back off. But you do have to find out.

A week is not that long. Let the dust settle with his stress and your new job and things will naturally fall into place. No need to cause problems where there aren't any.

I've started a full time job that I dont get out of until 7:30, so my bf and I are on different schedules. It also doesn't help that hes been going through some family troubles so I just assume hes not in the mood, but it's been a week since we've had sex

Archived