Fiance Visa

AngelinaD

No....but I found out he had her do paperwork for a fiance visa. He told me it can go up to 2 years. I cannot find info on this. I only see 90 days. And marriage must take place in 90 days or they must leave.

That's what the law says. You know, this guy's been lying to you forever. If he's coming in on a fiance visa, he has to be married within 90 days or leave. Now he can stay and be an illegal, but he'll be here illegally. He's either already married or he's going to be married soon.

Now, he might be talking about the 2-year conditional marriage requirement. If he stays married for 2 years, he can then apply for permanent status. But he's got to be married first.

Angelina , you are hanging on in there because you don't want the last 10 years to be a waste ...when the reality is , you will only waste more time on him , sometimes you have to call it a day and start to built your life back up . There are so many lovely men out there who would love a kind , dedicated g/friend like you ....your life wont stop without this man .

You need to accept he's a liar and a scammer who strung you along for 10 years. Only when you do so can you start to heal and move on. Who cares about his visa if you're not in an actual relationship with him? Do therapy if you need to but you need to start detaching from him and take care of yourself. I'm sorry this happened. Good luck!

Archived