How can I get a girl to climax?..And confused about a girl..

CamaroJoe

Hello everyone, first off, i'd like to ask how to get a girl to climax...I've had sex with my ex while we were together for 3 years and I never could get her to climax. She loved the sex and wanted it all the time but is there a certain technique or are some girls just like that?

And my second problem...

There is this girl named Melissa, and about 2 years ago she would have married me. She liked me so much. And I liked her too but I couldn't react to it cuz i had a g/f and she had a few b/f's since then. And now she's single and so am I and we went out once. And she still giggles when we talk and all that but when asked if she was interested she said she wasn't sure and that was when she told me she would have married me back then. But my question is: is there any way she could still feel for me or have her feelings resurrected some how? And if so, how should I go about doing it because I don't want to be too suttle.

thanx alot,

~Joe

Each woman is going to repsond to different techniques. Not all repsond to one postion or manner of stimulation. Try different one until you find one that works. As for intercourse, most women I date like being on top, sitting up, the best. They get to grind at the pace, direction and pressure they like best and you jsut need to keep it up. Some never get off during intercourse. Some need manual stimulation during intercourse to get off (any position from behind when your fingers can work too). If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

I'd really recommend going down on her, as it will tell you a lot. Watch what she responds to, stronger pressure or really light, build up slow, don't move until she is almost demanding you to get further along eh way, withhold from touching her where she wants for a little more, then let go to it lightly and back away, when you get to where it counts use different strokes until seh really responds, then repeat, repeat, repeat, until seh pushes you away or clearly wants you to stop.

Ok first off the above is def. correct, each women has different needs, likes and dislikes. First off don't sweat this, you will get it with time. Truthfully, the best way to get a female to climax is oral stimulants. There isn't much to say about giving oral either, just be gentle at first, and sort of tease her. DONT STAY THERE THE WHOLE TIME. Also women love it when you pay attention to all of their body,...back, neck, arms, theighs,....EVERYTHING! Once you get the response you were looking for, stick with that, but dont forget to explore other techniques. Another thing guys tend to do which is just out of embarrassment,...ask her what she likes, how this feels, how that feels etc. Last But not least and i swear it works, look at her face when you are trying to help her climax, its amazing how well a facial expression can help you succeed. Have Fun and Good Luck!! 8)

I have heard of several things. Most of which is already mentioned but try multitasking. try fondling and rubbing her with one hand. working your tongue and the other hand inside the vagina.

Now with your tongue (currently single and unable to test) there is supposedly a white "head" right under the clit. While your working it the clit should slide back a little and this white dot should be seen. Give a nice rythmatic licking motion over it. change the rythm every now and then.

Now with 1 hand in the vagina. you want to tap the ceiling of the vagina. I forget how deep, but not alot that i know. You are aiming for the G-spot. Its a little over a square inch in size. You want to rub from inside out, or do the motion of calling some over, IE curling your finger. Start off with one finger then move to two as she loosens up.

That might help with the oral bit.

During intercourse not a clue...... I know curved guys are able to hit the Gspot with their head. Unless your curved, I dunno

• 3 years later...

In reply to scarface... My gf and I have never had sex. But just through oral sex/kissing/finger play, I've easily been able to make her climax 3-4 times an hour. Its just about finding the right spots. I found direct clitoral stimulation makes a girl go crazy.

• 4 years later...

I think this partially has to do with your partner's comfort level with their own body. If they can't get themselves off, then you probably can't either.

If that's not the case, then I think it's a communication issue that can be resolved pretty easily by your girlfriend simply telling you what she likes. If she has issues with her sexual inhibitions that's very personal and I think everyone deals with that differently. You might help her open up sexually by encouraging her to explore her fantasies on her own. I think some people have trouble going there since they have all kinds of expectations about sex and it's so tied with performance--especially for women who are so often expected to be sex objects and not in charge of their own desires.

Archived