My girlfriend wont add me on social media. But theres kinda a catch..

mcross70

Ok so for a long time we had issues being friends on fb and insta. She had guys on profile that she didnt know and some she knew. She would post pictures of herself and guys would go crazy... there nothing aggresive, her smiling. Pictures after getting her hair done.. but these guys and there comments... and always likening her pictures. She wouldnt really respond back to these guys but if she did it was a simple thank you. Sometimes tha is with a smiley face. She kept telling me she would work on it and delete them.bc there were so many she had to go threw her whole friends list bc making a whole new profile was out of the question. This went on for a few months to where if we got in a fight we would both block each other. And I wouldnt being it up. We would add each other back then I would see some dude throw a comment at her.. your freaking beautiful your eyes are amazing. Some like that ha.. so she eventually deletes alot of these guys but is still working on it bc she had a huge friend list.. I havent brought it up to her for awhile in fear if just fighting.. and we both had each other blocked again.. but now it's just me blocked and I was going to ask her if she would add me back.. I told her it's really crappy to get on my gfs fb and see these guys commenting on her pictures of how good she looks. I think her response was can I not post pictures of myself and these are my words but she said I'm sorry I look pretty.i cant control what ppl say about me. Something like that... so here's the catch her ex has started a lot of drama for us.. and we dont want him knowing we are togather for right now... I know its super stupid.... but we are basically past all that and we kinda dont care anymore.. burgi feel that might be her excuse again and she might be kinda right but im.not asking her to put evey picture of me and her up kissing and stuff.. I honestly just want to send her stuff and be able to... I guess see what's she up to.. shes my gf I can do that right?? Ha or is that bad..

She is more interested in attention from others than yours.

Don’t bother asking her to be friends and don’t bother meeting her in real life either.

You can give her 100% of your attention , every hour every day. But it is not enough for her.

That’s why SHE added random people on her fb and insta.

She cares more about her internet popularity than what you think.

If she respected you she would have deleted her random followers a long time ago.

But she doesn’t respect you and will likely cry abusive and controlling partner. Which you are not.

Just dump her!

And find someone who is secure and will want to be with you ?

Unfortunately trying to patrol and control anyone's social media activity basically means it's over and have entered a toxic dynamic of jealousy, possessiveness and game playing. It seems she likes the attention. If that trait bothers you, you are simply incompatible. Don't act like the jealous possessive bf, it's an insecure bad look.

O This went on for a few months to where if we got in a fight we would both block each other. And I wouldnt being it up. We would add each other back then I would see some dude throw a comment at her..

Archived