My ex hates me. HE broke up with me after 4 years and I was pleading and begging for 6 weeks and once I wrote a nasty email but apologized for that one a million times. He ignored me starting the first day of our break up even before I started begging and pleading. I tried to get in contact with him after 2 months NC (3.5 months after break up) but he still ignored me.TODAY, he deleted all my friends and my sister from facebook -(I'm not at facebook so he couldn't delete me)..

He must hate me so much!!!! After he ignored the email I wrote 2 weeks ago I started NC, again...

Why does he hate me so much 4 months after break up!? I don't understand: he was the one who broke up...

Is there any chance left he will ever talk to me again and stop hating me ????????????

What happened that made him break up with you? Frankly, it sounds like you were using No Contact to make him miss you or manipulate him somehow. No Contact is not for game playing. It's for both people to move on with their lives. Sounds to me no amount of contact (or not) is going to change his mind... he doesn't want to be with you.

I don't want to sound harsh but this seems pretty cut and dry. I would suggest just concentrating on learning from this experience and live your life... doesn't sound to me like he wants to come back.

He left for many reasons.... I was his first girlfriend and he wanted to explore, he needs to concentrate because he has big big trouble at university and moreover I was constantly nagging in the end because he didn't spend enough time with me.

And of course the first two months of NC were to get him back. Now, I do NC because I have no other choice than to move on...nothing I do will change his mind...So I guess I should give up hope...

Sorry to hear your hurting...best thing to do is start doing what you need to do and take care of your life...he is now your past...let him go and think of your future. First breakups are hardest, but you will be fine...there will be other men along lifes journey...he was your first, but won't be your last !

Hello! I can relate, my ex left to "explore". Just let go, I have! If you don't you are going to go down the road I went. Your going to hear about his "exploring". He is doing you a huge favor, even if you can't see it now! Don't think of going NC. Just move forward. Live your life, keep yourself by positive people. He was a chapter of your life, now its time for a new one! Don't contact, if he wants to contact you he would. Nothing would stop him. Even if you lived in a different country. Even if he didn't have your number. He would find you. Don't let him get under your skin. Pull out that strong girl inside you of! Work on you. I am certain you will over come this. Why prolong your pain? Just end it now by accepting its over. He is comes back he will come back on his OWN. By then you will be strong confident girl and you may even be able to say, screw you. Get on your feet! They are right under you!

He definitely may be trying to move on and heal properly. I went NC with my ex immediately after I left her. I got a couple of scathing e-mails and texts from her calling me a child for going NC, and accused me of getting over the breakup just like that, saying I never meant anything to her. THAT is a tough thing to not reply to, but I was through explaining myself, and she KNEW what she did to ruin our relationship. Even when I got the apologetic e-mails almost a month after, I didn't reply because I was healing. 6 months later and I'm still healing, so don't immediately assume he hates you. He's just trying to move on.

Archived