Someone looked inside of my eyes and I cannot forget him

papapooh

Hello,

Can you help me to give me your opinions please?

I have a person that I really cannot forget. But I have no more chance to meet him again.

I met a person, who is civil servant, at his office as a civil. I'm foreigner and needed help at that time.

While working on my document, we are chatting about our interests, and I got so much good impression to him as if we have known each other for long time. At the end, he suddenly started to tempt me in not respecting way. I was very panicked and changed our subject.

Ever since I met him, I always think of him. One day, I sent him an email to his office lol He reply to me giving me his private email (probably the one which isn't in main use) that he is flattered and feel free to write to him. I am from the country where people are very polite but not open-minded. For me, his message means nothing more than a reception notice. So I replied him by sociability as well. He asked me if I am still living nearby. I just answered him one line 'yes, I am living there." Since then, he didn't reply to me at all.

Still, I couldn't give up, I insisted him to send business-like message to ask him having a cup of coffee. He never answered me for this.

After few months, I got across to him again at his office (I had an adequate reason to go). When he found me, he called my full name in front of his co-workers. At that time, I was at his co-worker's counter for the document, his co-worker implied not to come anymore as if he is thinking me to come up over there to see him. He even didn't make my document...

When I was leaving the office, the person in question was coming close to me. I was very panicked and just apologized him my presence at his office.

Later I sent a line to tell him again my apologize. He replied me that there is no problem. (Again for me, this is just reply means nothing).

Since the day, I have a need to go there constantly. Once I send him to inform him that I am not coming for him because I am always embraced his co-worker's misunderstanding (and I needed the document!). He didn't answered me.

Well, as a woman having a career, I know distinguish the professional life and private one. I don't go there for him of course. I have no chance to see him in private, I even don't know who he is. Still, I cannot help thinking about him. I have never got such a strong impression to someone. After the second day, I have never met him at his office.

Can you please help me to turn the page? Or do you think I have a chance with him?

In my culture or my education, it was very difficult to show him my interest in correct way.... I feel I am stupid.

For one thing, in some agencies, a person could lose their job for exchanging personal contact info with customers. Either he was warned, or he gave you his info at the spur of the moment but is married and knew he made a mistake. Either that's the reason he didn't respond to your e-mail or he decided he wasn't as interested in you as you originally thought.

After you make an initial effort with someone (like the one e-mail you sent him), if he doesn't respond, don't make any more effort with that individual. When you do, it sends a message that you are needy, can't take a hint, might be a stalker, etc.

There are thousands of people in this world you can have chemistry with. It's not a difficult thing to come by. You attempted a connection with this guy, more than once, and he knows your interest. He's not interested. Delete his contact info. The only time you pour your emotional energy into someone is if he shares your desire to date. If you want a bf, try Meetup.com to meet local, single men in your age group. That is, if you plan on remaining in the area you are in. If you're not, concentrate on yourself right now, and your goals, without the distractions of a man.

Thank you Andrina,

yes as you wrote, it may be stalking if I continue....

He might look for someone for the night. I'm foreigner, he knew very well that I don't react against him, and made no danger for his sexual harassment. (He told me about sexual relationship as well...)

I was very sad about this because until the moment, I felt he is nice.

Yes, as you said, he knows my interest and he doesn't even reply to me. This is clear sign no matter whether I want or not. I have to change my mind.

No, I don't look for new boyfriend particularly at this point, but I may be bit lonely if I cannot forget him. I have to concentrate on myself, thank you really.

Thank you Wiseman2, yes, I was really wrong to send him to his office. I've erased his contact. Actually it was him to come with me at his office.... I will follow your advice, I do what I need and in the case if he comes with me again, I just say hello and let him work. Thank you.

Archived