What are the chances?????

musiclover23

I recently began having sex with my boyfriend. He's the only person I have ever had sex with an I'm not really 100% sure as to everything, like I said I've never really done it before. However, we had a mishap one day and the condom broke. I freaked out and we got the morning after pill, that worked. I am a paranoid person, and so I said lets take a break, just so I wasn't so scared that it would happen again. So, it has been 3 weeks, and so I said that having sex was okay again, and when we had sex the condom broke again. It was a spermicide condom, and we both know he was out before anything happened. However it is still in the back of my head that even a tiny bit could have been inside me. Should I be worried, I'm past my ovulation period by 3 days. I don't use birth control however. What are the chances I could become pregnant? I know the best bet would be to get a morning after pill. However, the last time it effected me pretty bad, I handled it though. It was also expensive, because the stores near me don't carry different brands.

I had sex with my ex boyfriend multiple dozens of times with condoms and never once, not once, did one break.

You are doing something wrong or using expired condoms. Watch a YouTube video and see what's up. Maybe putting them on upside down? Maybe not leaving a tip? Regardless educate yourself. That is very strange.

Thank you, we don't know what has happened either. He's had sex before, and never once has it broken he said. I know it's not common for them to break. However so we've tried a different brand, because we got scared. Plus we've made sure that they're on right, it just really is odd because this hasn't happened to us before.

I've tried me many a condom. Slip off? Yea break nope. The only thing I can think of. Is everything lubed up throughout the process? I've only had 1 break but I was trying it by myself. Yes I know it sounds dumb but that's me. Wanted to see what I was getting into before others were involved. Lube was the issue. Slippage is size. You would think to big I've found the opposite to be true.

I would take the morning after pill if there is still time. Just to be on the safe side. It may be expensive but babies are way more expensive...I would also get an IUD as suggested above or some other form of contraception you deem appropriate for you following health professional consultation.

I also suggest taking the morning after pill if you still can. A bit of bad reaction for a short while is better than ending up pregnant.

I also find it strange that the condom broke, twice no less. Does he keep it somewhere hot (eg in the car)? Or using it incorrectly? Condoms are extremely strong.

Also, what are you counting as your ovulation period? Even if you're super regular, the ovulation period can still vary for a few days on each side of the supposed 14 days before the period. You don't really know until you get your period.

Go at a pace you are comfortable with. Take it easy and make sure you have a patient, understanding bf. In addiction to condoms for stds, go to a clinic for reliable regular birth control. How old is your bf?

I recently began having sex with my boyfriend. and the condom broke. I freaked out and we got the morning after pill. I don't use birth control however.

Archived