Positions Recommended for Well-Endowed Partner?

drmcsugar

I've recently started seeing someone casually, and we're pretty much matched on every sexual level. I really enjoy having sex with him, to be honest, but there's one big problem. I am a smaller girl but he's ... VERY well-endowed, and it hurts like crazy - especially we both take plenty of pleasure in really rough/fast sex. However, I feel like he's hitting my cervix bone most of the time, otherwise, he has to "bottom out" and can't go all the way deep in. I don't have a problem with lubrication at all, but it is still very painful. I feel as if the only position I am fairly comfortable with is doggy style. I certainly want to please my partner and would like our bedroom scene to not be boring. Any ideal positions or ideas? Thanks everyone!

It surprises me that you're comfortable with "doggy style" as that tends to invoke deep penetration. The best positions for you would be ones where you can control the angle and penetration, with you on top. I wouldn't be too concerned with it being "boring" for him. Sex is like pizza, even if there's too much cheese or it's overcooked...ITS STILL PIZZA.

Sorry I'm hungry, try using more control positions for yourself and make sure he knows about this!

All I will say is you WILL get used to the size. It used to be exactly the same with my SO. From time to time now, it can be a little tender, especially if we haven't had it for a while if my TOTM has been, I feel a lot tighter. I like going on top as I can control how deep it goes, other than that, we usually do like, gosh how do I explain this, almost like scissors? I don't know how to explain it! Take your index and middle fingers on each hand, and spread them, and intertwine them so it's almost like an X. That's what we do x

You have an incompatibility if you enjoy or require rough sex - it ain't gonna happen for you with him without it just being painful. I would doubt he would be bored or not pleased as long as he's having sex - any kind of sex.

This is quite upsetting if we aren't compatible since we like the the exact same things in bed and are willing to be adventurous with each other. But whenever I'm with him, and it hurts so bad I can't barely move - it makes me kind of ... inactive in bed, hence I was afraid he'll get bored too soon.

This is quite upsetting if we aren't compatible since we like the the exact same things in bed and are willing to be adventurous with each other. But whenever I'm with him, and it hurts so bad I can't barely move - it makes me kind of ... inactive in bed, hence I was afraid he'll get bored too soon.

Yeah, being big usually actually sucks from a guys perspective for this reason. I can't speak for all guys, but being adventurous and worrying about sex being boring seem to me to be female concerns - guys are happy to be having sex at all. As long as you're doing it regularly, that is a win.

All I will say is you WILL get used to the size. It used to be exactly the same with my SO. From time to time now, it can be a little tender, especially if we haven't had it for a while if my TOTM has been, I feel a lot tighter. I like going on top as I can control how deep it goes, other than that, we usually do like, gosh how do I explain this, almost like scissors? I don't know how to explain it! Take your index and middle fingers on each hand, and spread them, and intertwine them so it's almost like an X. That's what we do x

I find that most positions that require a direct thrust like missionary (with or without legs on his shoulders) and spooning are almost unbearable to take. I didn't even want to think about being on top considering how ... far I'd have to go down. With doggy style, I can just bend a bit "off-angle" and it'll not be so directly hitting my ... bone (?!). I do hope I'll get used to it, because I really like being with him sexually and I've been sore everytime we have sex, sometimes so bad that we can't do it back-to-back everyday. And I will try the scissors out, I know exactly what you're talking about That used to my favorite position with another guy but he wasn't as well hung, so crossing fingers

I find that most positions that require a direct thrust like missionary (with or without legs on his shoulders) and spooning are almost unbearable to take. I didn't even want to think about being on top considering how ... far I'd have to go down. With doggy style, I can just bend a bit "off-angle" and it'll not be so directly hitting my ... bone (?!). I do hope I'll get used to it, because I really like being with him sexually and I've been sore everytime we have sex, sometimes so bad that we can't do it back-to-back everyday. And I will try the scissors out, I know exactly what you're talking about That used to my favorite position with another guy but he wasn't as well hung, so crossing fingers

I completely hear ya! I really struggled at first with him but I've gotten used to it now. I relax more before sex as stressing used to cause me to tense up! My partner is extremely well endowed and so it did take a while to find things we were both comfortable with, but you will get there xxx

I think you need to mention this to him and hopefully, he will make adjustments of his own. You are a tiny woman and he should have developed some strategies to deal with this exact situation. If he is hitting your cervix, I am sorry but there is no excuse for that. He needs to watch his stroke and not just pile drive ahead. I can understand the occasional ouch but if you are too sore to go again afterwards than that just means careless driving on his part. He has a responsibility to adjust to you, not vice versa.

That's not a given.

If it's too big, it's too big. And no amount of trying will make any difference in that.

I'm going from my own experiences. My SO is big, and really really hurt me to begin with. But I'm 95% used to it now. There will be the occasional time he hurts me a bit. But he backs off and we try something else. But yeh, I'm used to him.

I'm going from my own experiences. My SO is big, and really really hurt me to begin with. But I'm 95% used to it now. There will be the occasional time he hurts me a bit. But he backs off and we try something else. But yeh, I'm used to him.

And that is you.

Vagina's aren't once size fits all.

Some are bigger and some are smaller.

Some are also just average.

Archived