Could I be pregnant?

Peach2001

My boyfriend and I were having sex on ovulation day. We used a condom and he ejaculated inside the condom. We continued having sex when we realized the condom was on the bed beside us. He claims he only ejaculated one time when the condom was on, but the blanket under us was wet near my vagina. He told me I should get plan b. Is it possible that I could get pregnant

correction. It fell off .

It still doesn’t make sense... he ejaculated... so what? He thought he started humping again with the same condom full of sperm on?

Come on now...

Either you don’t fully comprehend the full mechanics of safe sex and you got played into letting him raw dog, or part of this story ain’t true, or I am completely misunderstanding you.

Either way simple solution, don’t want a baby, get the morning after pill, why waste time asking strangers on the internet to be clairvoyants? It’s not worth the risk girl. Get to a clinic or pharmacy ASAP.

Nope. Didn’t have the extra money after paying rent. 🤷🏼♀️

A baby will cost you a lot more. I'm sure your boyfriend realizes that too, which is why he said he wants you to get Plan B.

You could call the free clinic. They have programs that can provide Plan B for free or low cost.

Question is, do you kind of want to be pregnant?

A baby will cost you a lot more. I'm sure your boyfriend realizes that too, which is why he said he wants you to get Plan B.

You could call the free clinic. They have programs that can provide Plan B for free or low cost.

I mean, yeah. I kinda want a child. But I don’t have the financial funds for it.

I mean, yeah. I kinda want a child. But I don’t have the financial funds for it at the moment

5 days ago... today would have been the last day I could get plan b

Well, I guess it's time to start mentally preparing to possibly be parents. Every penny you can sock away should be saved. And be sure to take care of your health.

Of course, abortion is another option if you aren't ready to be parents.

18 is really, really young to be a parent.

I know it seems great, a tiny person who loves you and you can play with. But trust me, its ten times harder.

Babies are hard, the first few months you won't get barely any sleep. I mean, literally days, sometimes even weeks, of a few hours here and there.

Babies cry, loud and long, and sometimes you can do everything possible to stop them from crying and nothing works.

They can cry for hours and hours.

The cuddle time/date time you have with your boyfriend, you can kiss that goodbye. There is no time for that. Your number one priority will be on the baby and all your energy will be gone by the time you even think of spending anytime with your boyfriend.

Same with money, you will be broke for at least the next 18 years of your life. No extra money for makeup, clothes, going out, vacations, etc...it's not possible when you have a baby unless you have a very rich husband or win the lottery.

You will be counting your pennies constantly and never having anything extra.

Social life? Going to clubs? All gone..unless you want to be the type of mother who abandons her baby and goes and gets wasted.

When you're young and motherless...it's no big deal to go clubbing etc...but as a mother, that is off limits to you.

Besides, it won't feel too good to wake up with a hangover and a screaming baby.

These are all things for you to consider.

Will you be ready for a baby at some point in your life? Possibly, but you really ought to wait until your more financially stable, more mature and can cope better.

It's not only fair to yourself and your boyfriend but to a baby as well.

I would say mid 20's and up is more reasonable. As for now, be careful, have safe sex and just enjoy your freedom.

Don't take for granted your youth and your free time. It will soon be good for good.

I mean, yeah. I kinda want a child. But I don’t have the financial funds for it.

You know I often wondered how often these pregnancy question were hope tinged.

Try to be realistic, there is no ‘perfect’ time to have a baby, but there are most certainly inopportune times.

Children aren’t whims, look I’ll level with you, I personally loved the newborn stage, ate it up, toddlerhood all that was amazing for me, the moody tween years is what’s killing me but even that isn’t all that bad, but I would be lying to you if I didn’t feel overwhelmed at times by the gravity of parenthood, it is an 18 year to life sentence. No backsies. And they aren’t pets they are completely dependent on you for survival, if you’re having a hard time taking care of yourself... what happens when not enough money for the morning after pill becomes not enough money for a pack of pampers, welfare you say? That’s a potential lifelong trap as well, I realize when you g it’s hard to see the big picture but take it from someone who had a child young ( not a teen thank God) you are making a sacrifice you don’t recognize the gravity of, I’m serious.

Good luck whatever outcome.

Nope. Didn’t have the extra money after paying rent. 🤷🏼♀️

Serious question: Are you serious? Get him to pool your remaining funds and get the morning after pill. You won't have any money left after you have a baby for "extras."

Please try to be more responsible for your birth control if you can't even afford to buy a one time pill that is available over the counter (at least here in Canada).

You can probably get it for free at a Planned Parenthood clinic???

Drug stores also sell simple pregnancy tests. The best option would be to get to a clinic and not only get tested but get on reliable contraception. Condoms are also a good backup to protect against STDs so get tested for that as well. Pick up some brochures at the clinic/doctor about contraception and STDs.

5 days ago... today would have been the last day I could get plan b

Archived