How should I pose for my boyfriend in sexy pics

Ashlei

doing some boudoir photos for my boyfriend by a professional girl photographer and would like to know some poses I should do or ideas. He is a full blown Dodgers fan so I would like to do some pictures with that theme. He really likes the girl next door look so I'm not doing anything raunchy or completely nude. How do I get relaxed to do this, I'm shy and I've never done it before. I'm not a model and the photographer knows that. I just want a few pics for my boyfriend. If I do need to make the faces most models in Maxim, Playboy etc make how do I practice lol without looking stupid? Would he still like normal smiley faces or do they need to be the sexy type?

Oh we've been together for 5yrs so no worries about others seeing them.

I am sure the photographer will do good work, but I find good pictures come in high volume.

Take several hundred photographs in many different poses and see which ones men find hottest. Try different outfits, etc. Variety. Different facial expressions, anything.

Sometimes with professional photos, you will get a set number like 5-10 photos picked out of a bunch of pictures, then charged for it (or the photographer has limited time to spend with you and charges by hour). The odds get better if you take hundreds. Candids rule.

The better photographers will also move you into attractive poses so you don't end up having to do so much work. They will encourage you in ways that lead to good pictures through words, emotions etc. As long as she knows what looks sexy as hell.

I think a good thing to do would be for you to look at portfolios of photographers' boudoir pictures, and gather together the pictures that you find sexy, or that you think your boyfriend will find sexy. Bring them with you to the session, and the photographer can help you recreate them.

A lot of brides to be nowadays are getting them done for their husbands, so if you go on a wedding message board (link removed, for example) and do a search of "boudoir pics", you'll find people posting samples of their pictures or of types of pictures you want to take ... good place to find inspiration! A lot of women take pictures wearing underwear and their guy's favorite team's jersey, or say lingerie and a baseball hat with the team logo.

In most of the pics of that type I have seen, the girl is not smiling but looking more serious or pensive, or looking like she is thinking of her boyfriend. I think the photographer will also help with that: telling you where to look (up down right left, smile, no smile).

As far as relaxing:

- pamper yourself a bit before you go (with whatever feels pampering to you!), so that you already feel relaxed and mellow

- do some breathing exercises

- ask all the questions you need to ask to the photographer to feel comfortable - I'm sure having a little chat with her before you get down to business you help you

- remember that this woman is a professional and has SEEN it all, and she's really not studying you

- try to have fun and not worry too much about how the pics will turn out. I know they'll look great no matter what!

A professional photographer should be able to tell you what kind of pose you should strike. However, if you are shy and not comfortable doing this then I am not sure why you are forcing yourself to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable. Also, just because you have been with your boyfriend for 5 years doesn't mean you will necessarily be with him for the rest of your life. Are you sure 10 years from now if you are no longer together you wouldn't mind if he has sexy boudoir photos of you that he might end up showing to other people? Whenever someone gives sensual or sexual photos of themself to a partner, it should also be with the clear understanding that at some point in time, maybe in the distant future, these photos could be seen by others, either on purpose or by accident.

Here is what I would do. I would take tons of pics by myself with my own camera to see what poses look the best for me. Then I would consult with the photographer as well to get her ideas.

A professional photographer should be able to tell you what kind of pose you should strike. However, if you are shy and not comfortable doing this then I am not sure why you are forcing yourself to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable. Also, just because you have been with your boyfriend for 5 years doesn't mean you will necessarily be with him for the rest of your life. Are you sure 10 years from now if you are no longer together you wouldn't mind if he has sexy boudoir photos of you that he might end up showing to other people? Whenever someone gives sensual or sexual photos of themself to a partner, it should also be with the clear understanding that at some point in time, maybe in the distant future, these photos could be seen by others, either on purpose or by accident.

I have been on forums where men posted naked pics of their past girlfriends along with their names or their facebook information. But I still do it for a good partner, because I can be sure they would never do it. And yes, for some people you can really be sure because it takes serious lack of class and ethics to do something like this. I don't think there is much chance for the pictures to be put up on internet "by accident", especially if you are a mature couple and don't have 17 year olds going through your computer.

I think a good thing to do would be for you to look at portfolios of photographers' boudoir pictures, and gather together the pictures that you find sexy, or that you think your boyfriend will find sexy. Bring them with you to the session, and the photographer can help you recreate them.

^That. Also, the photographer should be able to tell you how to do the facial expressions properly. But the best thing to do is stick with what is natural to you. If you can easily pull off looking sexy, then do it. If you have more of a cute look, then go for cute pictures. Or maybe you're good at looking coy. There's a lot of possibilities.

I agree, you should def. look through magazines at poses and what not to get a feel for what you would like. You can even coyly ask your boyfriend, "Hey hunny, what do you think of this woman?"

The photographer should be able to help a lot with the body placement and what's going to look best for YOU. If she's done these kinds of photos before ask if she has any you can see to get an idea. Also, to practice the faces, just do it in the mirror. Of course you're going to laugh at yourself and think you look ridiculous but it's a start. Or set up a camera and just make different faces that way you can look back and see.

It is a good idea for a wedding thing. I would really like to do that for my bf when we get married. The problem is, whenever I try to act, look, or feel sexy, it just doesn't work. I feel silly. I don't think I am sexy, so I feel dumb trying to be.

I think it's fun to do it together to, getting pics of both of you and individual ones. For Valentine's Day my bf and I used the timed photo feature on my digital camera to get pics of us cuddling on the couch and on one I surprised him with a full blown make out kiss just as the camera was taking the picture. He loved it and it came out totally sexy.

To add to my last comment, I think it came out so well because I had good inspiration. Think about your man and that should help.

Also, as others suggested, look at some other pictures to see what's sexy. Look at ads too like Victoria Secret catalogs and commercials and other such ads that are always really sexy.

Archived