Does it matter how much I cum inside my girlfriend?

doggie15

My girlfriend and I were having sex the other day. We were not using protection just because we did not want to and in the moment, I just full on ejaculated my whole load into her. Yeah she liked it but then we just started worrying a lot.

We went to grab plan b one step and she took it right after, which was about 2-3 hours after the sex.

My question is: Are we in the clear? Does it matter how much I ejaculate inside my girlfriend if we took plan b right after? Does it matter if it was a full ejaculation inside or just a couple squirts?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm just wondering.

Oh yeah and please don't lecture me about having sex without a condom, I know its stupid and I realize it is very irresponsible and we probably won't try it again in the future so save the lectures please.

final question though: How come plan b shouldn't be used as a birth control method all the time? Isn't it just like birth control?

Plan B is similar to a mini abortion. I've used it twice and part of the reason the woman feels nauseous after she takes it is because it's trying to kill/abort whatever may be starting to grow, so it's a pretty intense thing for your body to go through if she were to use Plan B after every time you guys have sex. Plus, I don't know about where you're located, but it's damn expensive. The two times I took it, it was over $40. Afterwards, your girlfriend's next period will be abnormal, but she should not be pregnant unless she took it more than 72 hours after you came in her.

I definitely won't lecture you about condom use, I hate them. I would recommend birth control because you can cum inside her while she's on it, and there's much less of a chance she'll get pregnant (no slippage, breakage, etc). Birth control is cheaper too, at least for me, it's $12 per pack (which lasts a month).She just has to make sure she takes it at the same time every day. Hope that helps!

I see , yeah it was $40 here too. I guess we shouldn't do it all the time considering we don't have that much money. The very first time we used plan b though which is a couple of months ago, she didn't get any side effects like nausea, does she have to be nauseous for it to work?

And so to clarify, what you are saying is that it does not matter the quantity of cum I let go inside her because plan b is supposed to destroy it regardless correct?

Metrogirl: Yeah actually I read it takes a few hundred swimmers to help one get through but I get your point lol

ABSOLUTELY incorrect, Plan B is NOT a "mini abortion". Wow. Plan B does not work on an already pregnant person, so if you are already pregnant, plan B will do NOTHING to harm the pregnancy. What Plan B is is a high dose of hormones similar to those found in birth control pills and when taken, the hormones help to delay the onset of ovulation and/or prevent sperm from fertilizing the already released egg in the fallopian tubes, or helps to keep an already fertilized egg from implanting into the uterus (which is the point at which a woman is considered pregnant) . I hope this makes sense, I'm still groggy from waking up - I just wanted you to know that Plan B is not a "mini abortion", it is nothing like an abortion.

Anyway, you guys are probably safe no matter how much you came, but the side effects from taking so many synthetic hormones at once aren't always so fun, so going on regular birth control would be a wise decision. If I were you, I would also educate yourself on how the female reproductive system works as well as do research on how different methods of birth control can affect a woman.

Even if she does not experience side effects it is best for both of you to use regular birth control. Plan B is not quite as effective as regular hormonal birth control - and it's called Plan *B* for a reason, it's an EMERGENCY contraceptive and is in no way meant to be used as your primary form of birth control.

There should never be an attitude of "oh well, I can always use plan B". I find it disturbing that people have had to use Plan B more than once and that the only deterrent for being comfortable with it as a common practice is the price tag. Anytime anyone pops pills, there are longterm risks. These pills are harsh on the body and not getting caught up in the moment is a much wiser course of action than popping the morning after pill every few months when there is a lapse in judgement.

More information about Plan B: link removed

Plan B isnt a contraceptive, its not something that should be used often.

My advice is get her on some sort of birth control, or go to family planning together. Remember birth control doesnt protect you from STD's either other than condoms.

Your playing with fire, even if you take plan B, its not guarantee, my friend took it and she has a baby...so yeah. Not a failsafe.

It might matter. There are a lot of factors involved, semen volume is just one of them. You really should be OK if she took Plan B though, the odds of getting pregnant if you take it in time are incredibly low. You can look it up but I'm pretty sure it's effective somewhere around 99.9% of the time.

Like others have said, if you have to use Plan B with any regularity you are doing something wrong. It's an emergency contraceptive, think of it as like a fire extinguisher under the sink in your kitchen: You should never need it, even if you are a terrible cook.

If you don't want to use condoms there are many other options available, visit Planned Parenthood and they will hook you up.

You didn't feel like it? How do you feel about your gf's health? Please keep that in mind. High doses of hormnones like in this pill are not good for her and it wasn't designed for this use. If you were using a condom and it broke then you woud want to use plan B.

The "Pill" is not fool proof as she can still get pregmant if you do not understand how her cycle works and how the "Pill" controls her ovulation.

Get some ulta thin condoms or at the very least pull out next time so she doesn't have to take plan B again unless it is an emergency.

For the record a little drop can contain hundreds of sperm.

For her health please be more careful.

Lost

No, plan B is not an abortion pill. Please know the facts before spreading misinformation. It will not end a contraception, that's why it works best when you take it as soon as possible. Other posters have fully corrected you, so I won't go into it.

Plan B can not be used often because it is a large dosage of hormones that will cause nausea, sickness, headaches, and completely mess with her cycle.

If you care about your gf and her health, use a condom. You may say 'I know. don't lecture me' but clearly you do not know and need the lecture.

Plan B is highly effective, but like other birth control methods, is not 100%. If her period is late, have her take a home pregnancy test. It really does not matter how much ejaculation is inside of her. The Plan B pill is supposed to make it so that implantation can not occur. The reason it should not be used a lot is because it messes up her hormone levels and can have many side effects, such as nausea, headaches, lower abdominal pain, dizziness, breast tenderness, changes in her period, etc. Plan B is not meant to be a routine birth control method because it simply isn't as effective. It's only meant to be a back up method if the birth control fails(like a ripped condom) or if for some reason you didn't use birth control. If you really care about your girlfriend's health, then next time be smart and use some sort of birth control. You are playing with fire right now...

There should never be an attitude of "oh well, I can always use plan B". I find it disturbing that people have had to use Plan B more than once and that the only deterrent for being comfortable with it as a common practice is the price tag. Anytime anyone pops pills, there are longterm risks. These pills are harsh on the body and not getting caught up in the moment is a much wiser course of action than popping the morning after pill every few months when there is a lapse in judgement.

^^ I totally agree. I too find it a very disturbing attitude. The mind boggles. Plan B should never be used as birth control, as there are long term risks involved.

OP: I can only suggest both YOU and your partner do some serious research in contraception, and general sex education. You sound very young (if I may ask, how old are you?) and I think educating yourself on these matters is the way to go.

And yes, you are 100% correct when you say you are very irresponsible. Seeing as you are aware of this fact, hopefully you'll do something about it the next time.

There's a good phrase to remember - if you cannot be responsible about sex, then you shouldn't be having it.

I'm 18 , which is young I guess?

Well I'm already educated in all of that and stuff and I know Plan B should never be used as a birth control method regularly but I was only asking why, I was not actually planning on doing that so you know.

I know all about the risk factors and stuff I'm getting into when I'm having sex, I know there is no 100% method and that cumming inside your girlfriend is like playing with fire, I know all of that. I just chose to ignore it, yeah its stupid but I'm 18 and I'm a horny hormonal kid. Cmon now.

I'm sorry, but do enlighten me.

If plan B, can be used to not allow a zygote (egg + sperm), lodge itself on the wall of the uterus, resulting in it's death, how is that not an abortion? I have always thought of conception as when life starts, and as such, not allowing it to live, is "killing" it, thus why I don't see the term "mini" abortion too out of place here. But I ain't lecturing or anything, just want someone to clarify this one for me.

I'm sorry, but do enlighten me.

If plan B, can be used to not allow a zygote (egg + sperm), lodge itself on the wall of the uterus, resulting in it's death, how is that not an abortion? I have always thought of conception as when life starts, and as such, not allowing it to live, is "killing" it, thus why I don't see the term "mini" abortion too out of place here. But I ain't lecturing or anything, just want someone to clarify this one for me.

No that's not how it works. It prevents the egg from being released, so there is NO egg for the sperm to come in contact with.

I don't understand people who have sex and yet they don't know anything about anything. People need to edcuate themselves about getting pregnant, contraceptives, STD symptoms, etc.

No that's not how it works. It prevents the egg from being released, so there is NO egg for the sperm to come in contact with.

I don't understand people who have sex and yet they don't know anything about anything. People need to edcuate themselves about getting pregnant, contraceptives, STD symptoms, etc.

I thought that that is how normal contraceptives work, not Plan B. ... :S Now I'm confused. Still think I was right originally.

I thought that that is how normal contraceptives work' date=' not Plan B. ... :S Now I'm confused. Still think I was right originally.[/quote']

Depending on where the woman is in her cycle, Plan B can do a few different things. If it is early on, it can prevent the egg from being released in the first place. Though if it is later in her cycle, it can prevent a fertilized egg from attaching to the wall of the uterus. So technically, you both can be "right". Either way, Plan B should not be used often or at all, if possible...

I thought that that is how normal contraceptives work' date=' not Plan B. ... :S Now I'm confused. Still think I was right originally.[/quote']

Normal contraceptives take a week or two for the hormones to settle with your body and start working. Plan b is a huge kick of hormones to prevent contraception from day one. This is why it's so harmful to the body.

I'm 18 , which is young I guess?

Well I'm already educated in all of that and stuff and I know Plan B should never be used as a birth control method regularly but I was only asking why, I was not actually planning on doing that so you know.

I know all about the risk factors and stuff I'm getting into when I'm having sex, I know there is no 100% method and that cumming inside your girlfriend is like playing with fire, I know all of that. I just chose to ignore it, yeah its stupid but I'm 18 and I'm a horny hormonal kid. Cmon now.

this kind of attitude will make you an 18 year old father. We've all been 18 once. I was horny and in a relationship at that age. It's no excuse to make awful decisions like ignoring the risk and not protecting yourself.

We live in an age of options and technology. Between condoms and the pill, there is little risk. The only thing that will cause a pregnancy is not using them and/or not caring enough to use them correctly.

[quote=I'm 18 , which is young I guess?

No one wants to lecture but this is your 2nd time using Plan B. And your question indicates that if possible, it would be a convenient and acceptable form of contraception for you. You are already leaning into dangerous territory.

If you decide to be a sexual active male, you need to educate yourself about condoms. Love 'em, hate 'em but they are the cheapest and most convenient method of not becoming a daddy. Approach your condom research seriously. Most guys spend more time selecting their sunglasses or tennis shoes than they do when picking a condom. Not all have the same texture nor do they have the same fit or sensation. Go to the store and buy a selection and try them out solo with masturbation. Yeah, it is going to feel "different" but associate that new feeling with "safety and peace of mind" and you will be alright.

Once you have selected your brand, keep a supply handy so you do not have to scramble when the moment arrives. It is the sign of maturity and a confident lover when a man can use condoms effectively when required. Good luck!

Archived