Leaking semen

Tulip 128

I have never had sex without a condom, but I've heard from friends who have that when their bf's would finish inside of them, that they would leak semen. Just curious how long does it take for all of the semen to leave the vagina? Like is it only the first ten minutes after having sex? I know that not a whole lot comes out when my bf gets off...so I don't see how it would take a long time for that to come out of me.

Thanks in advance.

When properly used, condoms don't "leak" anything, much less semen. That's what they are MADE for.

Sometimes an idiot will have his orgasm and remain inside the girl. Sometimes long enough to lose his erection. THIS is where "Condom Failure" happens. Our Hero (finally) decides to pull his flacid pecker out and it COMES OUT OF THE CONDOM. The condom remains in the vagina and semen goes EVERYWHERE.

If the condom is used RIGHT, there won't BE any semen to "leave" your vagina.

Depends on genetics and how often the guy is sexual within the day. A guy can have a fairly good sperm count even if he ejaculates seven times a day, which is the average guy's physical limit. If he hasn't ejaculated for a few days, the sperm count will be significantly higher as will how much he discharges. As for when it leaves the vagina, it depends on how much the juices have been flowing there, as well. It could last days in some cases, but typically no more than 5 hours.

Am I getting this all wrong? We are talking about a condom LEAKING semen into the vagina, right?

There should be NO fluid from the male coming into direct contact with the tissues of the vagina!

If there is semen in the vagina, you have condom failure and are at damned high risk for being pregnant!

Am I getting this all wrong? We are talking about a condom LEAKING semen into the vagina, right?

There should be NO fluid from the male coming into direct contact with the tissues of the vagina!

If there is semen in the vagina, you have condom failure and are at damned high risk for being pregnant!

No, she's talking about friends of hers that have sex with NO condom. She says they tell her they leak afterwards.

When properly used, condoms don't "leak" anything, much less semen. That's what they are MADE for.

Sometimes an idiot will have his orgasm and remain inside the girl. Sometimes long enough to lose his erection. THIS is where "Condom Failure" happens. Our Hero (finally) decides to pull his flacid pecker out and it COMES OUT OF THE CONDOM. The condom remains in the vagina and semen goes EVERYWHERE.

If the condom is used RIGHT, there won't BE any semen to "leave" your vagina.

i meant when you aren't using a condom...i know that condoms won't leak unless it is broken.

OOoohh. Haha. Yes, you feel it. I mean your vagina isn't going to absorb all of it. I kinda like it though. But I'm weird. maybe.

Um, the question.. right.

It depends. Sometimes right away. Sometimes a long time after. We went out to eat like right after, once and while we were walking back to my house, I felt it leaking. Wasn't particularly pleasant. Hah.

OOoohh. Haha. Yes, you feel it. I mean your vagina isn't going to absorb all of it. I kinda like it though. But I'm weird. maybe.

Um, the question.. right.

It depends. Sometimes right away. Sometimes a long time after. We went out to eat like right after, once and while we were walking back to my house, I felt it leaking. Wasn't particularly pleasant. Hah.

Just to put your mind at ease, I've heard most girls enjoy it. Seeing as how I'm not a girl, I wouldn't know. I just go with what my female friends tell me.

Yes you feel it. Usually it can come out right away, or you can coax the bulk of it out if you want... but sometimes you are still feel it later and get some surprises

But yeah... I like it. I can't imagine not liking it... but I'm sure some girls don't. Even if it is messy, its the good kinda messy..... long as you don't have to stress about STIs or unwanted pregnancies of course.

I wouldn't say being all leaky is enjoyable. But yeah, it can get messy without a rubber. Just go to the bathroom and clean up afterwards, shouldn't be a big deal. If you need to go somewhere right afterward, it would be a good idea to wear a pantyliner.

An ex G/F of mine did that all the time...she said some leaked about 2 hours after....

Try sneezing or coughing an hour later and getting a "surprise" yea.. not pleasant.. LOL Or even yet just standing up after sitting for awhile feeling like you pissed yourself only to realize it wasn't pee.

haha exactly!!! ahhh MS-you're the best!

Yeah it leaks...I tend to go to the toilet and get as much out as I can, and yeah use a pantyliner afterwards. Hate the morning after when there's still some left but I forget and stand up and start to get dressed then..aaaggh run to the toilet!

Archived