Is it just me or is he hiding something?

My husband has a close female friend. I am okay with him having close female friends but I think he is hiding things about their friendship from me. Unfortunately my husband did not intoduce me to his female friends prior to marriage so I thought he was keeping in touch with female friends by phone and nothing more. The first intoduction to this female friend was not a good experience. He and I had planned to go to the movies and two hours prior they were talking on the phone and he invited her to come without asking me. He told me after he invited her. I decided to go and meet her and discuss after. I met her and we all went and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I asked him after to let me know to ask me before inviting anyone to come with us anywhere. Another occurance happened with the same female, long story short, my husband had her arranging a get together with all of they're same circle of friends without me. He ended up not going through with it because I was so upset as I found out overhearing a phone convo. He didn't accually tell me.

My question is, do you think he is attracted to this female friend? I think there is something going on with those two. He invited her and her son to come with us to Canada's wonderland. She declined making an excuse but let her son go. Two nights ago he came home from work on the phone with the female and went to another room alone. I think if there was nothing to hide he wouldnt have done that. I went to the room a few times to see what they were talking about. Initially they were talking about Wonderland and the details like time and pick ups and such. I also heard him giving her advice about a guy shes seeing how to tell if the guy has something going on with the baby momma. That was alright but he was in his underwear and his penis was errect while he was talking to her which alarmed me. They spoke privately for 45 min. At the end he came out to the kitchen and put her on speaker to say goodbye. Weird eh?

In one of the few councelling appointments we had I did bring up the earlier issues and he was asked if they dated. My husband said no and that they both have been through a lot and didnt want to tell me be to be loyal to her and keep confidential. But how can he be more loyal to his female friend over his wife?

Is this normal? If he is hard while talking with her does it mean he is attracted to her? I now have to wonder if they slept together or have some deep emotional attachment/relationship going on

What do you think?

Archived