GUYS: Honest opinion wanted on sending my SO a hot video

Stickyvicky1

Guys, advice please, sent a guy im seeing a hot video, obvious he used it to his advantage if you know what i mean. It was hot and i mean hot, circumstances just meant our date was called off. My question is, now hes given himself a nice relief assisted by my video of course, will that relief keep men in general satisfied for a while, as in the purpose has been complete, or would the video replay over your mind and make you want to see her in the flesh even more? Honest answers please men thanks

Guys, advice please, sent a guy im seeing a hot video, obvious he used it to his advantage if you know what i mean. It was hot and i mean hot, circumstances just meant our date was called off. My question is, now hes given himself a nice relief assisted by my video of course, will that relief keep men in general satisfied for a while, as in the purpose has been complete, or would the video replay over your mind and make you want to see her in the flesh even more? Honest answers please men thanks

In my opinion it works and makes the attraction grow more. Really it’s just fun and it shows you are into him and into taking care of his wants/needs. You realize that he wants you. Props to you for that.

Sorry, you made a bad decision. Never make a "steamy video" unless you are okay with it being viewed publicly. Even if the intended party doesn't share it, people get hacked, forget that they have it and it accidentally gets seen by the wrong person or gets shared. Especially if you are just starting to date someone.

Are you even in a committed/exclusive relationship? There's no way I'd risk sending something like that to someone I was just "seeing". It almost sounds like you're concerned he won't be interested in continuing to see you, either because of the video or because you think you need to send them for him to stick around.

Archived