bouncyball12

I met this guy on dating site was talking to him for 2 weeks met for two dates with great connection so I thought and since then 8 weeks ago I have not seen him we are still talking every day on whatsup but no personal content just how was your day going. I have asked for date and he said he is too busy with work but promised to try and find a date to see me. I have asked him about all of this and he said he would let me know if he wants interested " I am not one for messing people around". I really liked him and I am not sure how to react to this??

He's not that into you. No meet, no text. If he's that busy, is this really a guy you want anyway? I mean, maybe later, if he has the time, but I would stop the texting. There's clearly something else going on, whether it's another woman or he's just not interested; maybe his life is just not in a place to date...who knows? Two months is too long, and there is no substance. It's time to take the hint and let go.

I met this guy on dating site was talking to him for 2 weeks met for two dates with great connection so I thought and since then 8 weeks ago I have not seen him we are still talking every day on whatsup but no personal content just how was your day going. I have asked for date and he said he is too busy with work but promised to try and find a date to see me. I have asked him about all of this and he said he would let me know if he wants interested " I am not one for messing people around". I really liked him and I am not sure how to react to this??

It's more important how people behave, than what they say. He says "I am not one for messing people around", at the same time he is messing around with you. He's behaving like a person who isn't interested, and is not making you a priority. I suspect your're wasting your time with this guy. Cut him loose.

Sometimes the connection we feel isn't mutual. I know you can't understand it, I'm going through the exact same thing, it's hard to wrap your head around it. I'd advise the same as purplepaisley, stop contacting and move on, IF something changes, he knows where to find you. Til then, don't wait for him, it's not worth it.

I'm so sorry. Treat this as a break up, sometimes these things hurt more than the end of LTRs because we don't understand why it didn't move on when there was so much chemistry, but on the end you will realize that you probably weren't a match and he just saw it and called it earlier then you.it happens, I'm sure you've been on the other side of this too at some point in your life.

Stay strong!

Archived