How does it feel for a guy when he cums inside a girl?(w/ condom and without! :)

BPshorty

Whenever me and boyfriend have sex I always insist on him cumming inside of me (no we are not trying to get pregnant, I am on birth control and Im pretty diligent with it) anyways, I can always feel his muscles contract but never the actual "release"

Just wondering how it would feel for him, or if its uncomfortable.

What do guys prefer?

PS- Im always SUPER wett, its like a slip n slide! ahah if that helps.

it feels alot better going all the way while inside a woman than pulling out, at least for me. so i'm sure he doesn't mind at all. my ex would always tell me to cum inside her too and she was also on birth control though in the back of my head i was always kinda worried she might get pregnant.

This will be difficult for you to comprehend. Get someone else to hold your finger with light pressure. Now couple that feeling with that of finally releasing the need to go to the toilet after holding it for extended period of time. Add to that the orgasm. That is as close as I can explain it to ejaculating inside a girl when fully penetrated.

Picture this:

It's a hot summer day, I mean boiling hot outside. Record temperature. You go to a local soccer field and start running laps. You do one after the other, until your dripping with sweat and panting. You can barely breathe, and your legs start to slow down. Then you do ONE more lap in the boiling heat. At the end of the final lap, someone gives you an ICE COLD glass of refreshing water..

Yeah..kinda like that.

Picture this:

It's a hot summer day, I mean boiling hot outside. Record temperature. You go to a local soccer field and start running laps. You do one after the other, until your dripping with sweat and panting. You can barely breathe, and your legs start to slow down. Then you do ONE more lap in the boiling heat. At the end of the final lap, someone gives you an ICE COLD glass of refreshing water..

Yeah..kinda like that.

As a guy who does roofing for a living i cant help by applaud that analogy.... Nothing like a Cold one after a long day of physical exertion in the heat!

It sounds like it just as pleasurable for me as for him! ding ding winnerrr

Is there anything that would make it more pleasureable?

some guys like a little rough play with thier balls as thier about to cum, should i flex my pc muscles? make it tighter for him?

It sounds like it just as pleasurable for me as for him! ding ding winnerrr

Is there anything that would make it more pleasureable?

some guys like a little rough play with thier balls as thier about to cum, should i flex my pc muscles? make it tighter for him?

Well yes.. some do like a little rough play.. tho i wouldn't want anything to rough There. Most guys do like the sensation of tightning in general. there are a few ways to do this. the Muscles as you said can do that, As well as the qoute below can work as well Provided ya both have a good sense of humor LOL!

One thing that has Upped the Intensity for us (and I will admit this takes some practice in getting the timing right as often you and he wont automaticly "get there" at the same time) is if you can get it where he is really close to orgasm, in penetration, when you go into orgasm, thus sending him "over the edge". That is just amazing when you manage to pull it off. This is really just a matter or learning eachother and communication, and how best to stimulate one another. And even if you mess up a few times.. Yano its fun tryin hahahaha. It took us about 6 trys to manage it trying various meathods of stimulation and positions for a quck switch from hand/toy/oral to penetration, so dont be shocked or disappointed if ya mess up a few times, no harm no foul.

Sometimes, depending on who I'm with, I like making my partner laugh because it causes her to tighten up quite a bit...keeps it fun too!

Yeah dont be too rough down there. With any of the equipment. A guy has to be seriously into it for it to be pleasurable.

As for making it more pleasurable it depends for whom you refer to. Tightening your PC muscle can make the friction much more intense, but doing so takes practice and timing. Stimulating your own clitoris at the same time as he is about to end inside you or rubbing your nipples also at the same time can increase your own pleasure.

One technique i have recently learned, is to have your legs wrap around your guy's body to allow even deeper penetration (when you are on your back on a chair/table and he is on top/entering from standing/kneeling position) can increase friction and allow his entire length to be stimulated...

Or pretty much all of these ideas all at once could give you both the 'volcano' effect. Like i said, all of this takes practice. (and coordination as it is hard to keep everything like this going when you are flat out)

ooo i like the wrapping my legs around idea. So is the whole playing with balls thing a 50/50 thing?

Like some men may like it while others dont?

What about the p spot!?

I actually got that idea from a site for girls who want more intimacy/sexual pleasure. (yes i visit sites not designed for me - you can never know too much)

''Playing'' with them is fine. Just, you know, be gentle. Like how gentle you play with your own breasts. (unless your a masochist????)

As for the ''p spot" i have no idea. I dont even know where a males g spot is either. Perhaps i do know, but never known it to be one of these spots?

I could go into way way too much detail on this subject, that i prefer not to post in a public thread. (i take pride in knowing things i shouldnt normally know)

I figure that the male orgasm is pretty similar to a clitoral orgasm. I think trying to explain what vaginal penetration feels like to a guy is much harder.

I have had 12 years of practice trying to explain and have a girl explain both sides. Neither myself nor the numerous girls have been successful in explaining things. Like i said, explaining colour to someone born blind. You simply cannot make them understand.

• 1 month later...

Archived