My ex girlfriend wants my attention.

crazyguy123

My ex girlfriend broke up with me 4 months ago. She said she needed space, wanted to focus on herself and be friends. I didn't agree to the terms. We see each other a lot as we go to the same gym.

Right after the break up, she started playing mind games. I think she got really upset that I didn't chase her. I kept my distance and remained 'no contact. She started to flirt with guys in front of me, she would either be friendly or cold, always staring at, technically a lot of mind games being played.

People even noticed the amount of mind games that she has played. These are people who didn't know about us until I told them. Then they understood as they themselves were wondering why she kept staring at me.

This past month, her behavious has been more bizarre than usual. Actually, he behaviour has been directed more towards me.

Whenever I talk to a female friend of mine, she is always staring. On top of that, when I am nowhere near the friend, she is giving her dirty looks. One night, I got a FaceTime Video Call around midnight from her. It rang twice then hung up. I didn't respond or call back. The next time I see her at the gym, she looks really upset and angry. Anything I do at the gym, she keeps staring looking angry.

She also liked my Instagram post. Which is something she has never done after she broke up with me. Her friend liked it too which I found bizarre

The other day, HER FRIEND added me, my ex, and 3 other people (they all know I dont talk to her) into a group chat on instagram. I found it bizarre as the 3 close friends were the ones talking and me and my closest buddy didn't say a word.

What do you think about all of this? Is this intentional? please give me your thoughts!

I think you must be staring back to notice that she's always staring.

I think you should completely ignore her and if that's too hard for you to do then join another gym.

I think that you should tidy up your privacy settings on all social media so that your ex and her friends have no access to you and yours.

I could see her at the corner of my eye she is staring at me.

Just curious why she is doing all of this?

She's staring and supposedly flirting with other guys in front of you because you're there. If you weren't there then she couldn't stare at you nor would you know if she's flirting. Like you, she's not completely over the relationship yet so it's likely that she's just vying for your attention because she's used to having it.

Keep ignoring her and if you can't do that then DO look for another gym.

My ex girlfriend broke up with me 4 months ago. She said she needed space, wanted to focus on herself and be friends. I didn't agree to the terms. We see each other a lot as we go to the same gym.

Right after the break up, she started playing mind games. I think she got really upset that I didn't chase her. I kept my distance and remained 'no contact. She started to flirt with guys in front of me, she would either be friendly or cold, always staring at, technically a lot of mind games being played.

People even noticed the amount of mind games that she has played. These are people who didn't know about us until I told them. Then they understood as they themselves were wondering why she kept staring at me.

This past month, her behavious has been more bizarre than usual. Actually, he behaviour has been directed more towards me.

Whenever I talk to a female friend of mine, she is always staring. On top of that, when I am nowhere near the friend, she is giving her dirty looks. One night, I got a FaceTime Video Call around midnight from her. It rang twice then hung up. I didn't respond or call back. The next time I see her at the gym, she looks really upset and angry. Anything I do at the gym, she keeps staring looking angry.

She also liked my Instagram post. Which is something she has never done after she broke up with me. Her friend liked it too which I found bizarre

The other day, HER FRIEND added me, my ex, and 3 other people (they all know I dont talk to her) into a group chat on instagram. I found it bizarre as the 3 close friends were the ones talking and me and my closest buddy didn't say a word.

What do you think about all of this? Is this intentional? please give me your thoughts!

Been in a very similar situation myself.

Male dumpees take note, this is what happens if you go NC, work on yourself and move on straight away. Its such a strong thing to do that it can sometimes regenerate interest and near stalking behavior in the dumper. In my case I ignored the dumper and her mind games with other men, to the point where I picked up another girl in the gym right in front of the dumper.

She (the dumper) went from mind games to incredibly stressed at that point, so I talked with her to see what was up. After listening to a load of nonsense I told her that I thought she was moving on with other guys as she was flirting with them, I also had moved on and was happy for her. She should also be happy for me as I was taking care of myself and meeting new woman. I received an offer of sex on the spot. However, I'd moved on and she shouldn't have dumped me in the first place if she felt that way.

Years later, that same dumper still looks me up from time to time.

Before that I was a nice guy who begged and pleaded. None of the women I begged and pleaded with ever looked me up after the break up. Perhaps forever, I will be weak in their eyes. They might say hello to me in the street, but the outstanding memory for them is what I did at crisis point. So never beg and plead, the woman will think you are dirt possibly for the rest of her life.

Sorry for the digression, this post brought up some memories. OP, keep doing what your doing. But bear in mind that if you do take her back, she most probably will start playing up again. I'd keep training until the next hot woman passes before your eyes.

You have to change your gym membership to another gym.

Maybe he has an instructor at the gym whom he connects with, maybe there's a special vibe in the place which complements his training. I wouldn't and haven't changed my gym for anyone, nor would I.

Archived