should I break up with my boyfriend?

ok me and my boyfriend have been together for about 3 years. We have had some trust issues in the past. Ok everyone will prob think this is stupid, but to me it bugs me soo bad. ok well some of my friends did something to one of our x friends car. nothing bad, but something, and well my boyfriend went around and told ppl when he knew he was not supposed to. one of my best friends teachers who totally trusts her, found out because of my boyfriend. my best friend did not want tha teacher to know b/c they are relaly close. Well right after my bf told the teacher, he came and told me that he did. and that the teacher so so shocked that my firend woudl do that, well after my friend found out that thta my bf told she asked him about it and he lied to three of my friends and me. he even swore that he did not, he lied sooo much. and i mean we have had some trust things in the past, and i mean he made his lie sound relaly good, and how do i knwo he hasnt doen that me many times before>?i really do love him and i THOUGHT he was such a good person and wasnt a liar waht should i do/ pleaSe reply and i hope i didt confuse u...

I'm sure ther are a number of girls who would disagree... but I wouldn't give up a 3 year relationship because of that. yeah it was wrong he told, but did you ever think maybe he was doing the right thing? I don't agree with him that he lied, but maybe he didn't want your friends mad with him. I understand that y'all have had trust issues in the past, but that was the past.. things change. You should let go of what has happened and not hold him to what hes done wrong, the same way I'm sure you wouldn't want him to do that to you. I do understand where youre coming from, he lied. But If I were you, and I loved him enough, and I would forgive him. You're friends may not be happy that you forgave him. but if they were true friends they would understand. Maybe you need to talk to your boyfriend about how he lied, and how much that hurt you personally, not just your friend. Only you can decide whats right...

~Jenn

you know in your heart what he is worth and if he is a liar or not, it's not he told lies over something so petty it's the fact that he told them with such ease. my best advice is be blunt and up front. tell him it turned you off how he lied, and if i were you i would ask him to say sorry to all involved. it may be harsh but if he loved you he would do it in a classy mannor. but thats just my two cents.